40 Reviews for Peachtree Petals

Set Up (2)
Corsages (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
39 Peachtree Petals Reviews

I'm so happy that I went with Peachtree Petals to provide the flowers for my April wedding. When I went in for a consultation, I felt like they were the only place that understood how I wanted my bouquet to look. I wanted something a little less traditional and a little more wild. They delivered! I loved my bouquet! They also rocked the centerpieces we ordered for our welcome table, card and gift table, and dessert table. We also order all of the boutonnieres from Peachtree Petals and they were lovely.

Peachtree Petals was great to work with. They listened and incorporated my vision into some beautiful flowers. I went into the consultation not really knowing very much about what to ask for or what I was looking for, but they explained everything to my mother and me, which was incredibly helpful. We had to make a few orders to the changes as we got closer to the day and Todd easily took care of any alterations we made.

I highly recommend their services. Thank you for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Great Service and so accommodating! & all the flowers were beautiful!

Profile Picture User5443707, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I met with a few florists in person but with Peachtree Petals it was done over email. But, Todd did an excellent job with my flowers. I sent him pictures of flowers and arrangements I really liked along with what my vision was for the day and my flowers. We never met in person and he still hit it out the park with my flowers. He understood my vision and made it happen. I wish the flowers had been labeled or list included because on the day of the event I went totally blank as to whom I ordered flowers but it all worked out in the end.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/21/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I would really recommend Peachtree Petals. They were timely and had the flowers set up exactly how I wanted them. I provided them with a diagram of the floor plan for the venue and indicated where each arrangement should go. The flowers also were very high quality. It's been 2 1/2 weeks since the wedding and one of the hydrangeas from an arrangement is still in a vase in my house and looks great.

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Trust them to take your inspiration and execute it in a gorgeous arrangement. Some of my bouquets were a tad wilty when I got them but other than that everything was beautiful and one of my centerpieces lasted over a week after! If you need a rental item they don't have they're really good at finding it for you!

Profile Picture User4115425, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.1

A good value, beautiful flowers, and easy to work with with prompt responses, what more do you need? I was looking for simple, elegant, and most importantly, cost effective as it related to our big day. Peachtree Petals listened to my wishes and did not recommend expensive out of season flowers (like other potential vendors). Our flowers turned out beautiful, especially my bouquet! With the exception of the groom's boutonniere, everything was flawless and exceeded our expectations. Overall, they delivered great results at a good value. I would certainly recommend Peachtree Petals!

Profile Picture Ken, 11/2/14, 8 Reviews

Dear Peachtree Petals,

I never got the name of the two kind employees who helped me on Thursday, June 19th but they might remember me. I was that 20 year old man, clueless about what flowers to get to surprise his girlfriend for her birthday. All the help I gave was "Not purple" and a student's budget.

The gentleman and lady that assisted me were the most helpful and wonderful people I have ever been served by at any business establishment, not just flower shops. The man hand picked and arranged for me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. When I joked that the only thing I needed now to complete the surprise was a giant bow, - to put on myself nonetheless!- the lady nearby created one from scratch. It was so surreal, especially because Peachtree Flowers didn't come across as your sterotypical walk-in flower store. I walked in whilst everyone was creating decorations for a wedding! But I was still treated incredibly well in the midst of all this chaos.

Thank you for making my experience one that will forever be part of my girlfriend and I's life. Catherine absolutely loved the flowers. I could tell by the countless hugs and kisses. Not to mention the 30 photos from different angles and lighting. I raved to my friends and my girlfriend about my experience and I felt compelled to share with you.

With the utmost sincerity and gratitude,

Michael

Profile Picture User4292633, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

100% Happy with this place. BEAUTIFUL flowers and at great prices! Todd was a pleasure to work with and has GREAT taste!

Profile Picture User2198024, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
0.0

THEY DIDN'T DELIVER MY FLOWERS. I was getting ready to walk down the aisle trying not to cry my eyes out.

My mom called them over and over, but they closed at noon. How they could close that early when so many weddings happen after that? We had no way to contact them. Turns out they sent my mom an email, an EMAIL, 20 minutes before the wedding saying they were at the church. The front desk is right by the bridal room, and they weren't there.The church has a school, and they later claimed they delivered the flowers 30 minutes before the wedding to the SCHOOL CAFETERIA. WHY would ANYONE think this is a good place to leave flowers for a wedding?

The church itself is HUGE. There's no way to miss it from the road. And if they couldn't find it, they would have seen guests arriving at that time. They could have CALLED someone. They had my number and my mother's, or they could have looked up the church's number. But they didn't. They later sent the delivery slip showing where the flowers were "signed" for. There were two lines. Not a signature. Two lines. If someone had actually signed for them, they would have directed their delivery person to the main church or called the receptionist. Nothing like that happened.

All of this was so shady, so unbelievable, that I can't help but think my flowers were dumped there because the delivery person and dispatcher didn't want to keep looking for the right place or put any effort into finding it. So for the rest of my life, I'm going to have to look at my pictures and see that my flowers aren't there and relive that stress and sadness. I was going to have my bouquet preserved. That can no longer happen. I still cry about it, even a few weeks later.

I'm sorry for the long review, but I wouldn't wish this heartache and sadness on any bride, so I felt I should share everything. DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST, unless you want to risk having your wedding day nearly ruined like mine was.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Todd and his staff were very helpful, professional, and efficient. The flowers for my rehearsal dinner and wedding were beyond beautiful. Todd is a vendor that cares about your event and puts his all into delivering premium level service. -Mia

Profile Picture Mia, 7/12/14, 6 Reviews
1.4

I am a bride writing to warn other brides because my experience with Todd at Peachtree Petals was so HORRIBLE. The flowers that he provided on my wedding day for my ceremony and reception were completely wrong. I was an out of town bride from Oklahoma who was getting married in Georgia, so I communicated with him via email. I sent exact pictures I wanted replicated with instructions and nothing looked the same. My wedding theme was pink and the day of the wedding he sent every single arrangement for the reception in white. He sent one employee to set up and they were hours late. This lead to the the hotel staff having to help them set up, so the wedding flowers would be done in time. He single handled ruined the theme of my wedding and reception. I would NEVER recommend him. Not only did he ruin everything, but he also did not care when he was contacted about the matter and said it was our problem. Do not get your flowers here for your wedding. It was a TERRIBLE experience.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

What I loved most about Peachtree Petals is the response time that Todd gave me. I asked a ton of questions and instead of getting frustrated with them, he gave me prompt responses along with pricing for every flower idea I had for the wedding. Not only did he provide me pricing for expensive flowers, he also gave me some more affordable options as well. He always updated my proposal on the website every time we changed something. The only thing I had an issue with was my bridal bouquet. For $120 I was expecting something different, and unfortunately it didn't really stand out from the bridesmaids bouquets. They looked pretty similar. Other than that, all the other flowers were very pretty! Thanks!

Profile Picture User4184181, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Peachtree Petals was amazing! I found them when I was planning a suprise engagement and they went above and beyond to help! Our wedding day was perfect. They got us the exact look we wanted and were very reasonably priced. I would reccomend them to all of my friends!

Profile Picture jacob, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers STILL fresh a week after our daughter's wedding. Great service!!

Profile Picture Lola, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They have done an amazing job with flowers as they turned out BEAUTIFUL! I enjoyed working with Todd to determine what flowers I would like to have on my wedding day! Their prices are reasonable.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had an amazing experience with Peachtree Petals. They were the only florist and I saw many that believed in my vision of what I wanted for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful & were ready on time. Also the price they quoted was less expensive than any other place. When I had an appointment with them they actually did take the time to show me ideas for flowers and let me actually see my bouquet that day. They were professional and just made my stress disappear. I would highly recommend Peachtree Petals. I will be using them again in the future. Erin Chance

Profile Picture Erin, 10/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I want to specially thank Todd for the creativity and adding his personal touch to each of my bridesmaid's bouquets and my fabulous bouquet. Everything was beautiful, fresh and we'll arranged. Thanks for being a part of our special day...Tami & Dexter Harris 10-13-2013!!!

Profile Picture Tami, 10/13/13, 8 Reviews
2.3

Peachtree Petals gave me a great quote, were pretty responsive (I had to get in touch with them twice to get an initial response to my request for a meeting), and were flexible about changes that I made a few weeks before the wedding. Up until the day of the wedding, I was fairly happy with my experience with them.

Unfortunately, the day of the wedding did not go well. They just dropped all of the flowers in the empty ballroom (including all the bouquets), didn't notify anyone, didn't check to make sure everything was correct, and then left. When the hotel FOUND my flowers and brought them to me, my bouquet was wrong. We tried to get in touch with them, and no one answered any of their numbers. So while I'm getting my hair done, I was cutting off the scraggly, wilted light green ivy and bare vines that they used in my bouquet (when I gave them an exact picture of the dark, full ivy and how I wanted it used, and specified in our consultation that I wanted dark ivy), and trying to hide the giant wild rose that they put front and center in my bouquet, when I had very much specified that I did not want those- only traditional long stemmed elegant roses.

The bridesmaids bouquets were correct, but the hydrangea was wilted significantly and continued to wilt as the day went on. As soon as we started pictures, my bouquet and the bridesmaids' were shedding roses left and right. We kept putting them back in until after the ceremony, when eight fell out at once. Then we gave up. I love flowers, and I would have loved to have them throughout my pictures. Unfortunately, because of the poor quality, I used my bouquet in many less photos than I would have liked, and I spent way too much time on my wedding day trying to put my flowers back together or keep them from falling apart. I was quite disappointed, especially with the fact that no one ever got back to us to try to help on that day, or at least to apologize afterwards. I can't recommend them.

Profile Picture User3436407, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I only looked at two different flower vendors, and requested the same amount of flowers from each (bouquet for the bride, bouquets for 7 bridesmaids, boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen and pastor). The bids came back pretty drastically different and Peachtree Petals was by far the more reasonable option. To be honest, I kind of think I was getting better/nicer/more flowers through Peachtree Petals than through the other florist I spoke with. They also added in a toss bouquet and a cake topper! They were respectful and wonderful to work with. The flowers were beautiful and I couldn't have been any happier with the beautiful bouquets.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very professional! Our bouquets arrived on time and were aboslutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Ivey , 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Peachtree Petals is the way to go for flowers for weddings. The price was well within budget and they were able to accomodate our needs within a month and a half prior to the wedding. The flowers were beautiful and I highly recommend Peachtree Petals to everyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My bouquet and the boutonnieres turned out beautiful. Todd was very helpful and got loose flowers for me to do our own arrangements.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peachtree Petals provided beautiful, amazing flowers for the Bowman/McConnell wedding on Sat 6/15/2013 in Atlanta. I brought in some pictures of my flower vision, and their team did a wonderful job translating my thoughts into reality. They were very accommodating and flexible to work with. From the first meeting, I had the sense that they were absolute professionals and would deliver great work. Many flower shops tend to try to push brides in selecting standard flowers and color combinations, but Peachtree Petals will really listen to you and what you want and find a way to make it happen.

My flower colors were white, cream and pale pink. Peachtree Petals created a fabulous pale, blushing bridal bouquet that didn't overwhelm the simplicity of my gown. My church flowers featured pale roses, curly willow and gorgeous, huge stargazer lilies. The men looked elegant in simple rose lapel boutonnieres with dusty miller accents. Peachtree Petals made me a toss bouquet, but I didn't throw it - it ended up going home with a guest who loved it!

Profile Picture Cate, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Todd from Peachtree Petals and he and his team did an amazing job! They are very competitively priced and delivered exactly what I wanted. They let me bring in my vases for the centerpieces a couple of weeks before the wedding and also let us come in a couple days before the wedding to preview the bouquet and centerpieces. The flowers were beautiful! I would definitely recommend Peachtree Petals to any bride!

Profile Picture Karen , 6/1/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was two weeks before my wedding and needed florist. Peachtree Petals accommodated my requests and delivered my bouquet to my hotel the morning of my wedding. Their staff was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend to anyone to use them.

Profile Picture Cheri , 3/17/13, 2 Reviews