305 W 8th Street, Edgerton, KS 66021 Map · Phone number

About Peace, Love & Photography

Amber and Holly have been best friends for over 13 years. With their passion and love of photography they have collaborated their talent and ideas to create Peace, Love & Photography. Their fun, artistic, creative and funky style makes for unique portraits they guarantee you'll love.

When did Peace, Love & Photography start? Amber was living in California and Holly was living in Texas and they both decided that home is where the heart is so they moved back to Kansas! Amber asked, Holly to join and off they went.

We would love to meet you and capture images that will last a lifetime. At any given moment you will find us laughing with the bridesmaids, joking with the groomsman, crying during the ceremony and first dances, all while shooting and doing what we love the most.

These are the moments our clients will remember forever through our photographs. We will make an agenda for you and help you plan out your day to accommodate all of the photo needs you request. We encourage clients to utilize natural daylight in their ceremonies and locations as much as possible as this will greatly improve our work and the final product. All edited proofs will be ready within 8 weeks after the wedding. We will be with you for most of the entire day. Therefore, we like to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and will get to know you and your wedding party. If you don't, your attitude toward the photographers can really show up in the photographs. Be Happy!

Follow Peace, Love & Photography on

752ff4a958d1a034 DSC 8264p
dsc7661p

2 Reviews for Peace, Love & Photography

Jess · Married on 12/05/2015

Amber did an amazing job with our reception photos in December! We did a destination wedding so all we had was a reception. She made herself available for whatever time I needed that day. She asked what I had in mind and really listened. Just got our pictures back yesterday and she captured the evening perfectly. The pictures of my husband and I by ourselves are beautiful and natural looking. The rest of the pictures captured how much fun everyone was having! Looking at my pictures I can tell she was busy during the event because it seems she got around to just about everyone. Candids and group poses. Very reasonable in price. High quality photos. So happy to have these memories

Sent on 01/15/2016

Leslie · Married on 04/18/2015

Amber and Holly were great to work with on both our engagement and wedding pictures. They were both very professional throughout the entire day; they were also very flexible as we had to change the location of our pictures for the wedding due to the weather! They both spent the entire day with me, from the time we were getting hair and makeup done all the way through the highlights of the reception. It's only been just over 2 weeks and we have already seen a couple of "sneak peak" and I absolutely love the pictures I have seen. I am looking forward to getting the rest of the pictures! They are extremely affordable as well.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Peace, Love & Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs