Plated, Buffet, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paula's Zzerts LLC

Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! Ps 34:8

You don't have to compromise when it comes to your big day. Our menus include choice of appetizer display, two entrees, two vegetable sides, starch, salad and (nonalcoholic) drink all at competitive pricing.

Will help you impress your guests and clients at your next event making a lasting impression with the freshest and finest ingredients with savory seasonings. We are dedicated to marrying artistic presentation with delicious food. It is our goal that you taste the quality, passion, and expertise in every bite, whether it's breakfast, a luncheon, or an evening party.

Let’s create memories that will last a lifetime.

Both Paula and Joseph are ServSafe Certified and are insured.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow Paula's Zzerts LLC on

4 Reviews for Paula's Zzerts LLC

Paula and Joseph provided the catering for my daughters wedding. The food was nothing short of amazing! The presentation was lovely and the food was out of this world delicious! They were very professional and easy to work with. I would not have changed a a thing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Teena, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Mr. Elias caters food to our surgery center 1-2 times a week...we are set away from the main hospital and have little access to food unless we bring our lunch. We are always excited to smell those amazing homemade smoked ribs and chicken wings in the lobby and eager to see Mr. Elias's smiling face to greet all coming to get some much needed food. And it's GOOD food! You feel like your cousin just came in from the grill outside and brought you and the fam some fire grub :P ...So of course when I got engaged and we started planning our reception, I knew of one of the top places I wanted to price for catering. I walked up to Mr. Elias out of the blue and just casually asked him if he could provide some delicious finger foods for my 100+ guests. He politely and sincerely obliged and simply stated all I needed to do was email him, tell him what I wanted to spend and he would get something together for me. His responses were timely and his desire to fulfill our every wish was so comforting. He offered tastings, but I already knew his food was top-notch :) I wasn't crazy about one menu he sent over; he quickly sent another over without question and we loved it. That simple. On the big day, at the time requested by us, he delivered the food to our reception space, all ready for self serving (which is how we wanted it). He provided the food items each separately placed into nice, elegant looking plastic/aluminum trays - easy for serving and replenishing when the others ran out. Elegant disposable serving utensils and plates accompanied the delivery and they stayed to make sure we were pleased and good to go! Mr. Elias allowed super easy and convenient payment method via PayPal (my preference) allowing for the deposit payment and following partial payments allowing us to easily pay off our balance as close as a week out from the wedding. So helpful when you're saving for your own wedding day! I just felt like he was a close friend who was cooking us so

Profile Picture Clare, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great folks...did a great job! Was very pleased and will definitely hire again!

Profile Picture Renee, 1/1/17, 1 Review