Paula's Zzerts LLC

Canton, GA View map

You don't have to compromise when it comes to your big day. Our menus include choice of appetizer display, two entrees, two vegetable sides, starch, salad and (nonalcoholic) drink all at competitive pricing.

Will help you impress your guests and clients at your next event making a lasting impression with the freshest and finest ingredients with savory seasonings. We are dedicated to marrying artistic presentation with delicious food. It is our goal that you taste the quality, passion, and expertise in every bite, whether it's breakfast, a luncheon, or an evening party.

Let’s create memories that will last a lifetime.

Both Paula and Joseph are ServSafe Certified and are insured.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Christen A. Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent Wedding Caterer

Paula’s zzerts exceeded all my expectations and desires for my wedding catering! The food was fantastic and service even better. Joseph and his team were timely, kind, and on top of it. I never felt like I couldn’t trust them to make my day go smoothly. There were no hiccups that I was aware of on the day of our wedding. Joseph was always quick to respond to my messages, gracious, and friendly. 10/10 would hire his team again and recommend him for your event.
  • Yankhaty
    Yankhaty Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Joseph did an amazing job of putting together a delicious spread that left all of my guests wanting more! He was extremely easy and flexible to work with. He responds almost immediately and has an extensive culinary background. I would highly recommend for any size wedding!
    Teena Married on 12/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Paula and Joseph provided the catering for my daughters wedding. The food was nothing short of amazing! The presentation was lovely and the food was out of this world delicious! They were very professional and easy to work with. I would not have changed a a thing!

Paula's Zzerts LLC's reply:

Thank you Teena it was a great joy be work with you.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

The Veil Bridal Concierge, LLC
5.0 out of 5 rating , 11 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

140 Keith Drive,', STE. 120-273 Canton, GA, 30114
Location of (Paula's Zzerts LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding