Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paul Francis Photography

Modern. Candid. Creative. Elegant.

I am Paul, a husband, father, and photographer serving the east coast NY, NJ, tri-state area, and available for travel worldwide. I have a joy and enthusiasm for life, love, and marriage. I love creating beautiful photos and capturing moments and memories but more importantly I love to photograph weddings and engagements because I love marriage and the love it signifies.

I believe your wedding and engagement photography should be as beautiful as the emotions they capture. The photos I take are light & airy, soft & natural, intimate & candid. The experience is relaxed, carefree, and romantic.  I am committed to providing beautiful photos and a beautiful experience to our couples, while helping them to be fully present to one another during our time together. I value each of my couples and how they inspire me in my own marriage.

Wedding collections start at $5150. Any products you may wish to choose such as albums and canvas prints, can be added upon request.  I would love to set up a time to meet with you and your fiancé at my studio and hear more about your wedding and what you are looking for.

I work together with each couple before the wedding to create the perfect wedding  day schedule, shot lists, and timeline. I keep the time, mind the shot lists and schedule so that you do not have to, but instead are free to fully enjoy your wedding day stress-free. I strive to make your wedding experience, from the planning to the big day and beyond, the most blessed experience.

Paul Tomasello

Liability Insurance (3)
Wedding Portraits (3)
One Event/Day (2)
Canvas (1)

I am SO happy that we chose Paul for our wedding photography. I saw pictures of a friend's wedding that he shot and they were probably the most beautiful wedding pictures I've ever seen. From our first interaction, he was so nice, flexible and willing to fit within our budget and what we wanted from the pictures. Throughout the process, we talked with Paul off-and-on so that we worked on everything throughout and not just all at once in a hurry. I felt like his organization and professionalism made the wedding planning process significantly less stressful. On our wedding day, Paul was on-time, extremely professional, creative and just fun. He had great ideas and he knew the venue already. He knew how to interact with our bridal party and families so they were having fun but getting the shots we needed. Overall, we were very very happy with our choice to have Paul as our photographer. We also used him for the photobooth which was super fun and we got digital copies of all of them to see! I'm so excited to see all of our wedding pictures!!

Profile Picture Katie , 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Choosing Paul was one of the very first and absolute best decisions I made for my wedding. My husband and I are not the most comfortable being the center of attention, nor being in front of a camera; however we do have an appreciation for aesthetics and like things to look nice! We also don't take ourselves/life too seriously, so this posed a problem when planning a wedding ourselves. This is where Paul came in. From the very first phone call, I could tell Paul was an absolute professional, a talented artist, a romantic himself and someone who would take our day extremely seriously. He already was asking questions about timing of our ceremony so he could plan for the sunset! He never pushed, instead he actively listened and proposed ideas that suited us. We opted for the engagement shoot so we could see what it was like to have our picture taken, and meet Paul in advance. BEST DECISION. This is what took any anxiety I had about wedding photos completely off my plate for the next year that we planned our wedding. My wedding day experience, from start to finish, was more than anything I could have asked for. And I owe this to Paul. His presence was calming and necessary. He kept us on a schedule, and captured the most beautiful, natural moments through out the day/night, without me ever feeling like I was "on display." I was very present minded & genuinely experiencing everything the entire time. And can I just say, that every single picture is beautiful? Natural, Genuine, Authentic... while all the while Artistic, Beautiful, Captivating! But I think the sweetest thing of it all, was that Paul put together a photo album for my husband and I to have and take with us at the end of the night. It meant so much to have those photos with us on our Honeymoon and be able to have with us for the holidays when we got back. Paul and his team are the absolute best, and I look forward to the day our paths cross again! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow!! I don’t know where to begin! Paul and team photographed our wedding in september of 2017 and he was absolutely amazing! He has such an artistic eye and caught pictures I could have even imagined! Paul is extremely professional and easy to work with. I would reccomend Paul and his team to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed! Thank you for everything you did for John and I, you are truly the best!!

Photo of Paul Francis Photography in Scotch Plains/Plainfield, NJ

220x220 sq 1441033303375 slides 212ppw940h528
220x220 sq 1441033307357 slides for websiteppw940h528

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Paul is professional, attentive and fun to be around. His smile is contageous. I really enjoy working with him and watching him work with his clients. He is an amazing photographer and I am happy to call him my friend.

Paul and I have worked weddings together. He is a talented photographer and a pleasure to work with. Choosing Paul Francis Photography will be the best choice you can make for your perfect wedding images! His work speaks for itself!

Paul Francis Photography was a pleasure to work with. They are unobtrusive and capture some of the most amazing moments. They have a distinctly fresh style and take extreme pride in their work. They are also very personable and friendly, not only during the wedding, but long after the last photo is taken. They were the first photographers I had worked with who gave me credit on their blog as the hairstylist for a wedding they shot. They also shared the excitement with the other vendors when their photos were featured on a wedding blog. To me, this shows their couples aren't just numbers, but celebrations to be cherished and shared! Its also a huge plus that their photos are gorgeous! I highly recommend Paul Francis Photography!!

Working with Paul and Carolyn is a true pleasure. They are professional, friendly, flexible and approachable - qualities that are essential to the success of the wedding. We look forward to working with them much more in the future.

Scotch Plains/Plainfield, NJ 07062   See On Map