Paul Francis Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paul Francis Photography

Modern. Candid. Creative. Elegant.

I am Paul, a husband, father, and photographer serving the east coast NY, NJ, tri-state area, and available for travel worldwide. I have a joy and enthusiasm for life, love, and marriage. I love creating beautiful photos and capturing moments and memories but more importantly I love to photograph weddings and engagements because I love marriage and the love it signifies.

I believe your wedding and engagement photography should be as beautiful as the emotions they capture. The photos I take are light & airy, soft & natural, intimate & candid. The experience is relaxed, carefree, and romantic.  I am committed to providing beautiful photos and a beautiful experience to our couples, while helping them to be fully present to one another during our time together. I value each of my couples and how they inspire me in my own marriage.

Wedding collections start at $5150. Any products you may wish to choose such as albums and canvas prints, can be added upon request.  I would love to set up a time to meet with you and your fiancé at my studio and hear more about your wedding and what you are looking for.

I work together with each couple before the wedding to create the perfect wedding  day schedule, shot lists, and timeline. I keep the time, mind the shot lists and schedule so that you do not have to, but instead are free to fully enjoy your wedding day stress-free. I strive to make your wedding experience, from the planning to the big day and beyond, the most blessed experience.

Paul Tomasello

One Event/Day (4)
Custom Graphics (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Canvas (1)

Paul and his team went ABOVE AND BEYOND on our wedding day. He was professional, fun and friendly. All expectations I had of Paul were COMPLETELY surpassed. He set up a MacBook with same day edits, as well as, gave us a small photo book of the same day edits. I was in tears. I was very confident in Paul and his team, but he truly made our day so easy and fun. I cannot thank Paul enough for everything we did for us - from engagement shoot to our wedding day. He spent HOURS researching our venue for the perfect location for shots. We only saw the same day edits, and I cannot say enough amazing things about Paul and his team.

Photo of Paul Francis Photography in Plainfield, NJ
Photo of Paul Francis Photography in Plainfield, NJ
Profile Picture Kim, 8/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Choosing Paul and his team as our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. From our initial discussion pre-booking through to the end of our reception Paul was kind, professional, and detail-oriented. We had a very tight timeline on our wedding day, but we never once felt stressed or worried because Paul kept us all on schedule and kept everyone at ease. And, I am usually fairly uncomfortable when I know candid photos are being taken or when taking photos by myself, but Paul made both me and my husband feel very comfortable, and it shows in the photos. It honestly felt like we had a friend working as our photographer. Our photos are beautiful, AND working with Paul, Rachel, and Christian was an absolute pleasure. I can’t recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture Maura, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Choosing Paul as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout the wedding planning process. After canceling with a prior photographer, I was in a panic to find the perfect photographer for my wedding day. Paul responded to my initial message almost instantly and from then on he continued to be such a pleasure to work with. Knowing our unique situation, Paul fit us into his busy schedule for an engagement session right away. Throughout the entire process, Paul continued to communicate with me to answer questions, asked for updates, and was always willing to provide his advice and suggestions. From the minute he arrived on my wedding day, he was professional, calm, and fun! He made me, my husband, and our bridal party feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The best surprise was seeing a slideshow of our same-day highlights on display during our reception and the thoughtful photo album we received to take home that same night! Paul, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our wedding day and for helping make our day absolutely perfect! We are so excited to see our wedding pictures!
-Emily & Dominic

220x220 sq 1441033303375 slides 212ppw940h528
220x220 sq 1441033307357 slides for websiteppw940h528

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Paul is professional, attentive and fun to be around. His smile is contageous. I really enjoy working with him and watching him work with his clients. He is an amazing photographer and I am happy to call him my friend.

Paul and I have worked weddings together. He is a talented photographer and a pleasure to work with. Choosing Paul Francis Photography will be the best choice you can make for your perfect wedding images! His work speaks for itself!

Paul Francis Photography was a pleasure to work with. They are unobtrusive and capture some of the most amazing moments. They have a distinctly fresh style and take extreme pride in their work. They are also very personable and friendly, not only during the wedding, but long after the last photo is taken. They were the first photographers I had worked with who gave me credit on their blog as the hairstylist for a wedding they shot. They also shared the excitement with the other vendors when their photos were featured on a wedding blog. To me, this shows their couples aren't just numbers, but celebrations to be cherished and shared! Its also a huge plus that their photos are gorgeous! I highly recommend Paul Francis Photography!!

Working with Paul and Carolyn is a true pleasure. They are professional, friendly, flexible and approachable - qualities that are essential to the success of the wedding. We look forward to working with them much more in the future.

Plainfield, NJ 07062   See On Map