Pastor Gina Wind

Victorville, CA View map

$300 Typical Price

Congratulations on your Engagement! Your wedding day is one of the most important moments in your life. Should you choose me to officiate your ceremony, I will work with you to make it beautiful and memorable. Together we will design the perfect ceremony that reflects you as individuals as well as a couple. There are many different rituals that can be included in your ceremony to make it unique. These can include Lighting Unity Candles, Sand Blending Ceremony, Hand Blessing Ceremony, Vows to Children, Mother's Rose Presentation, Moment of Silence, Communion, Readings, the Second Kiss and much more. Call me to Schedule an appointment at your home where we will spend an hour and a half getting to know each other and planning the ceremony of your dreams. We will go over each phase of the Ceremony, discuss Music, Wedding Party and Altar Formations, select your Program Covers and Keepsake Marriage Certificate, Marriage License instructions and more. Remember, after you have selected your Ceremony Site, you should book your Officiant soon afterward. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

760-900-5424

ginawind559@aol.com

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$228.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

4.7

• Ilona
    Ilona B. Married on 04/30/2016

Excellent!

Pastor Gina Wind officiated my wedding. I opted for the ultimate plan since Gina went over everything in detail and patience plus I loved the idea of a mother’s rose ceremony and a sand ceremony. Gina was so knowledgeable on the ins and outs of a wedding ceremony. I didn’t want my wedding to be religious, so Gina helped me pick out ceremonies that didn’t involve anything with religion in them. Gina helps you with every detail of the ceremony including music during the ceremony and what goes where and in what order. My wedding was super unique with a fish theme and Gina was so inspirational in helping me choose things that we super creative and didn’t look gaudy or tacky. After the ceremony I received tons of compliments on how smoothly and easy everything turned out. My photographer even entered my picture in a contest at the fair! My decorator even used my wedding at the local bridal fairs for it was so well put together and the usage of fish aquariums, fish netting for the tables with the napkins shaped liked fish. Gina also suggested that for my bar that we should make a boat and serve drinks on it. I mean how cool is that! If you want your wedding ceremony to be a dream and go smooth with every detail met, you should really go with Pastor Gina Wind. I recommend Gina to all my friends that are engaged to officiant their wedding for she’s the BEST!!
  • JENNIFER
    Jennifer Married on 10/05/2013
    We were so happy with Pastor Gina!! Before we met with Pastor Gina we were feeling overwhelmed and after we met with her, we felt so much better! She is very professional, organized, and experienced! Thank you so much Pastor Gina for everything!!!
  • User1156423 2+ years ago
    From our first meeting we knew Pastor Gina was the right Pastor for us. We did not want a cookie cutter wedding, we wanted to make it special to us. We had a moment of silence for my husbands grandfather, we also gave our mother's a rose gift to thank them for all they have done, we did the hand blessing ceremony, the sand blending ceremony, and second kiss to kick start the party. We could not have done it without her and couldn't imagine our wedding any other way!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Pastor Gina Wind 1
Gift
I will provide you with a Beautiful Keepsake Marriage Certificate with my official seal that you may want to frame. I have 12 to choose from. I also print Wedding Programs for your guests so they may follow along with the ceremony and I also provide four copies of your Ceremony Script in a beautiful spiral bound booklet that matches your programs. The Marriage Certificate, Wedding Programs and Ceremony Script are free...my gifts to you!

Pricing

Pastor Gina Wind Price Rates

CC's Celebrations & More CC's Celebrations & More Wedding Planners

Pastor Gina Wind is amazing at what she does. First of all she is a kind spirited person and just cares for her couples, quinces or clients. Gina is so well prepared when it comes to meetings with people, makes them feel comfortable with her and is very knowledgeable. She orchestrates rehearsals seamlessly and with a great ease and complete understanding so on the day of the event it is smooth sailing. Pastor Gina Wind is the perfect chose for any ceremony or occasion & I recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful day from beginning to end.

18098 Harbor Drive, Victorville, CA, 92395
760-900-5425
760-900-5425
Location of (Pastor Gina Wind)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding