Pastor Gina Wind Reviews

14 | Apple Valley, CA

14 Reviews for Pastor Gina Wind

• JENNIFER

JENNIFER · Married on 10/05/2013

We were so happy with Pastor Gina!! Before we met with Pastor Gina we were feeling overwhelmed and after we met with her, we felt so much better! She is very professional, organized, and experienced! Thank you so much Pastor Gina for everything!!!

From our first meeting we knew Pastor Gina was the right Pastor for us. We did not want a cookie cutter wedding, we wanted to make it special to us. We had a moment of silence for my husbands grandfather, we also gave our mother's a rose gift to thank them for all they have done, we did the hand blessing ceremony, the sand blending ceremony, and second kiss to kick start the party. We could not have done it without her and couldn't imagine our wedding any other way!

Maria · Married on 04/20/2013

It was great to have chosen Gina Wind, it was a last minute emergency service that we needed and it felt great to know that she had control over everything, I didn't have to worry about anything. The ceremony was wonderful, everyone loved it also!!!

Sara · Married on 03/29/2013

Her service was absolutely worth it and everything turned out beautiful all the little details of the wedding will be a wonderful memory for my relatives and my friends. She really gave us the attention we needed and was very flexible with us also. I actually did recommend her to a friend and am looking forward to them using her services in the future.

Amy · Married on 10/12/2012

Gina was amazing to work with. i had no problems with her at all.she did a wonderful job for our wedding and was very nice. she would be the only officiant i would recommend to any one. she wasnt pushy or rude. she was absolutly perfect. thank you gina for making my wedding day exactly what i wanted.

Pastor Gina Wind was wonderful! She had so many options that truly allow you to customize your ceremony and make it yours. She is kind and compassionate about what she does. My favorite thing about her was the ultimate special touch for me, she very quietly told my husband and I the exact time at which we were married.

Caryn · Married on 09/16/2012

Gina is amazing! From the first time I called her she was right there. She is very very organized. Gina explains every step from getting everything to who is walking with who.

Myrna · Married on 08/25/2012

We both loved your presentation when we first met her here in our home. Loved her personality. Very organized and well prepared and has a lot to offer in her package.

Gina was awesome! She made everything run so easily. She was also so kind enough to run my programs again when one of my bridesmaid dropped out of the wedding and I had to replace her. I would recommend her to anyone.

Krystle · Married on 04/21/2012

I really enjoyed having Pastor Gina Wind as our wedding officant. She was respectful to the fact that my husband and I do not have a religious beliefs. I also loved how she matched her sach to our wedding colors. Pastor Gina is a kind hearted woman, and patient. Everything about her was excellent! I would definately recomend Pastor Gina to anyone who is looking for a wedding officant. :-)

Best Wishes,
    <3 Mr. and Mrs. Walters

Kristina · Married on 02/04/2012

Gina Wind was, In my opinion, a wedding saver. When our original pastor bailed on us a week before our wedding date, we were able to reach out to her on short notice and she put together an absolutely wonderful wedding for my husband an I. She came together with ideas that never even crossed my mind and I would most definitely recommend her to any bride in need of an officiant.

Cynthia · Married on 07/23/2011

Pastor Gina was WONDERFUL to work with!! When she came to our home for our initial interview, she came PREPARED! She is extremely organized and so very personable. She assists you in making your ceremony "yours". She provides you with programs for your ceremony, a book containing sample vows to help you when creating your own, a keepsake wedding certificate, and a few weeks before the ceremony, she sends you a package containing "flow charts" for the Processional, the Ceremony, and the Recessional, along with a few other items. There are three different ceremonies, all priced differently, available to choose from. There's an Elopement/Civil Ceremony (5 min., no rehearsal) for $125 (her home) or $150 (your site), a Standard Ceremony (10-15 min, no rehearsal) for $225 (your site) and the Ultimate Ceremony (20-30 min, rehearsal included) for $350 (your site). Each of these ceremonies have specific inclusions, and you can add a rehearsal to the Standard Ceremony for $50. Pastor Gina came highly recommended to us and we are so very glad that we had her perform our ceremony.

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/11/2012

I think Pastor Wind did an outstanding job in officiating at our wedding. Even though were not able to meet with her at length to discuss our plans, she listened carefully during our phone conversation and expertly weaved the information into her presentation. I also liked Pastor Wind's flexibility on the matter of religion: we chose to have a religious service, but one that was not "heavy" on doctrine. She was likewise willing to perform nonreligious services or services that were more traditionally denominational if we had preferred. We were very impressed with the both the sensitivity and overall professionalism of her work: it was a lovely and genuinely meaningful ceremony.

Pastor Gina was very good in helping us prepare for the wedding ceremony, giving us great suggestions to make our day special. We were very happy with what she provided in the way of programs for our guests, printed out words of our ceremony, and arranging everything so we were free to enjoy ourselves. It was a wonderful day for us!