14348 Poet's Green N, Hugo, MN 55038 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Passionate Portraits

My name is Paula Primeau and I started Passionate Portraits about 9 years ago. The name says it all I have a passion for photography and and a realistic view on what people want and need. We build relationships with our clients which will give you a foundation for your special day. We get to know you,your expectations and your style. This day is a once-in-a-lifetime day and we want to give you memories that will last a lifetime and tell a story of your day through beautiful photography. We are willing to customize any package to meet your needs and your budget.

You're also guaranteed to get a variety of poses with myself as well as my assistant. We do all of your traditional photos plus add a photojournalistic creative side too. There are always two photographers on hand and an unlimited amount of pictures taken. We pride ourselves on capturing one of the most important events in your life, as well as making it as stress free as possible.

Follow Passionate Portraits on

17 Reviews for Passionate Portraits

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2016

Paula and Jessyca did our wedding and they went ABOVE and beyond to make sure they captured so many different poses and moments throughout the day. They are also two of the most caring and fun people to be around and make sure everything goes great! The photos came out amazing!!! Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Brittney · Married on 07/19/2014

Paula was amazing to work with! She made sure to capture everything throughout our day and the pictures turned out great!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Kelsey · Married on 09/14/2013

My husband and I used Passionate Portraits as our photographer for our engagement photos and for our wedding day. Paula did a great job making us feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Our BIG day arrived and it was raining! That did not stop Paula from capturing all of our great moments. From the ceremony outside, to the first kiss, the first dance and all the moments in between. We could not be happier with the finished product! Thank you Passionate Portraits!

Sent on 01/21/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• The Wedding Connection
    The Wedding Connection Wedding Dresses

We highly recommend Passionate Portraits to all your Brides. Paula and her staff are amazing and all their photos always capture the feeling of that special day. I have had a bride that had them do her wedding pictures and now she is doing her baby's pictures. To total capture your wedding day Passionate Portraits is the Photographer we recommend.

• 14348 Poet's Green N Hugo, 55038 See on map