1216 green street, Iselin, NJ 08830 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Partyland Flowers & Event Decor

Partyland Flowers & Event Decorators (PF&ED)

Please Keep in Mind in order for us the create an amazing event our minimum is $1500!

When you dream of coordinating an event, you envision perfection that is both stunning and awe-inspiring. You want to create a special, almost surreal, environment that you and all of your guests will remember for years to come. PF&ED make such event dreams a reality. As a complete couture event décor company that has been in business since 1986, PF&ED is considered to be one of the revolutionary design firms in the United States. As such, they believe in setting the standard for Innovative Design and Creative Décor, incorporating a chic sense of style.

“We strive to create each event from scratch and as out-of-the-box as possible so that no two events are ever the same.”

Although most of PF&ED’s work is done in-house, they do, on occasion, collaborate with other pioneering companies to produce breathtaking events.

The Team Behind the Dream

The Designer – Sachi Sood, former television executive and a qualified graphic designer has been successfully running the design portion of each PF&ED event since 2005 and considers her work to be a labor of love. As an innovative thinker, Sachi strives to create each event from the ideas and desires of her clients, and she looks beyond the standard boundaries of design. Sachi has been featured in The Washington Post; Indian Abroad; I Do Magazine; Who’s Wedding Is It Anyway; and numerous e-zines.

“I love bringing happiness to every individual who trusts us with their important day. As originators who set trends patented by PF&ED, we approach each event with the unique design set by our clients’ sense of style.”

The Florist Sunita Sood, an inventive designer always in search of new and original designs to create for each and every event, is a qualified florist. Sunita, who studied floristry and design at Floral Masters in Paris and New York, likes to keep her design style fresh and unique and caters specifically to her clients’ needs. She has been admired in international publications, such as The Knot Magazine and Brides Magazine, and was described as “highly imaginative” by Wedding Style Magazine.

“We challenge ourselves constantly to out-do each and every event. If we created what we thought to be our most extraordinary event today, you can guarantee that tomorrow we’ll go one step better.”

The Architect & Buyer Anshu Mala, a qualified architect, is the structural engineer who creates the base of each event from which the other designers build upon. Anshu works with factories all over the world to ensure that a high standard is maintained for every prop that is used for PF&ED. She collaborates tirelessly with seamstresses, carpenters, welders, and other fabricators in order to create custom, one-of-a-kind fittings for each event.

“There is nothing more pleasing at the end of the day then knowing that your efforts bring joy to others!”

Sachi, Sunita, and Anshu are passionate, dedicated, and committed to fulfilling their clients’ desires and endeavour to make their aspirations a reality.

“Our ambition is for our clients to have the most memorable occasion of their life, one that they and their families will be talking about for years.”

111 Reviews for Partyland Flowers & Event Decor

Shubh · Married on 01/28/2018

Wow what a personality with brains and beauty inside and out. Sachi is one of the best people I've had the pleasure of meeting in the wedding industry. She is sweet, smart and will help you design something in your dream and as close as she can get to your budget. She wasn't the cheapest on the block that's for sure! Regardless, we were happy to give her our money because we knew and felt very assured that the decor would be amazing! Sunita Aunti was great on the phone and an absolute peach to work with! We are very very happy and cannot recommend them enough!

You need to go anywhere else. These ladies will deliver with bells on! We are in love with them!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Megha · Married on 10/14/2017

We were absolutely blown away with the incredible decor for our mehndi, wedding, and reception. Partyland-Sajawat knows how to make your event shine! Sachi and Sunita Auntie were so easy to work with. They quickly became like friends we had for decades rather than wedding vendors. We described what we wanted - a classy, elegant event. We went through pictures to show what we liked and what we didn’t. We knew what the general look would be for each of our events. But when we finally saw it in person, it was more incredible than we could have imagined. They thought of every single detail and made our vision even more extraordinary than we anticipated. Many of our guests have also commented on the beautiful decor. Our events were absolutely stunning because of the great work of Sachi, Sunita Auntie, and the entire Partyland-Sajawat team. We are so happy we chose to work with you and look forward to working with you again in the future.
    Rob & Megha

Sent on 11/23/2017

Komal · Married on 10/08/2016

Sachi Sood of Partyland/Sajawat was our decor specialist for our wedding this October. I met Sachi and her mother back in February 2016 to go over the details of my 5-event 3-day wedding. After meeting them, I immediately knew that I had made the right choice. Sachi was so sweet, creative, easy-going, and enthusiastic about my ideas. We immediately had a mutual understanding of my desired decor and I knew that Sachi would deliver. Her mother actually picked me up and dropped me off at the train station several times since I live in Manhattan and do not own a car, it was the sweetest thing ever! In the months following, Sachi was available to discuss decor decisions and drove down to Philly twice for on-site meetings. She was totally flexible when I wanted to make a change at any step of the way. By the time the wedding arrived, I felt comfortable knowing that the decor would be amazing and reflective of my personal aesthetic. With this said, Sachi and her team totally delivered! I was blown away by all of the decor! The florals were everything I wanted and more. She even threw in a few surprises for me. Partyland/Sajawat is the way to go for your decor needs...the team is reliable, on-time, creative, and flexible. Sachi is a creative genius and I feel lucky to call her my friend!

Sent on 10/28/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Partyland Flowers & Event Decor 1
    One Bridal Bouquet Free with any order from Wedding Wire
    Any wedding that comes from Wedding Wire will be gifted one bridal bouquet in the flowers used for the event.

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• RSVP International Events
    RSVP International Events Wedding Planners

Sachi is a brilliant designer! Every wedding is unique and incorporates so many personal touches that truly reflect the couple's own unique style. I love working with her!

• Gala Cuisine at Foxchase Manor
    Gala Cuisine at Foxchase Manor Mansion Weddings

We enjoy having Partyland in our venue. Their Decor is creative yet it honors traditions, truly wonderful. Their staff is great to work with. They exceed our expectations.

• 1216 green street Iselin, NJ, 08830 See on map