Party Works of Louisville, LLC

Louisville, KY View map Visit website

Located in Louisville, Kentucky, Party Works of Louisville, LLC is an event design business that has been providing decor services for weddings since 1998. Passionate about adorning special occasions with eye-catching decorations, their team works with soon-to-be-married couples to ensure that their wedding designs reflect their personalities. Whether you are planning an intimate or large-scale celebration, these professionals can provide you with a selection of event rentals that delight your guests.

The Party Works of Louisville team will work diligently to make sure that every color, texture, and theme of your big day meets your requirements. Committed to taking the stress out of your wedding experience, they can set up your decor at your venue. Available event items include linens, furniture, centerpieces, and arches. In addition to offering charming decorations and rentals, The Party Works of Louisville is happy to provide lighting and floral services.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$200

Which of the following does starting price include?

Hanging Lit Decor
String
Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$300

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
String
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Table Runners
Vases

• Theresa
    Theresa F. Married on 09/04/2021

Nothing short of perfection!

Ms. Maria and her team worked effortlessly to make my mom's wedding extremely special. From the centerpieces to the bows on the back of the chairs, it was nothing short of perfection. She created a wedding table apart from the others to really make the bride and groom stand out. And everyone enjoyed the floral arch with flowy curtains that was just perfect for a once in a lifetime photo. We couldnt be more please with Party Works and definitely plan to use them in the future for all of our party/yard decor events!

Party Works of Louisville, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Theresa .... It was such a pleasure to be a small part in their special day and I am happy to know you guys were pleased!
    Diane E. Married on 05/01/2021

Party Works and Maria are HIGHLY recommended!!

Being a Coordinator for over 30 years I choose my preferred vendors very carefully! I look for quality, budget friendly, delivery of product and most of all customer service. Without hesitation Party Work meets and exceeds my expectations time and time again. When it comes to decoration, flower arrangements and theme setting, Maria is outstanding. She is always my first go to, when needing services that are requested.
    Party Works and Maria are HIGHLY recommended!!

Party Works of Louisville, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Diane, we have always enjoyed working with you and your team. We look forward to a long and productive association with you and your clients

Team

Maria Monroe
Maria Monroe
Owner and Designer

Hello!

My name is Maria Monroe and I have been the proud owner of Party Works of Louisville, LLC since 1998.

Being born & raised in our beautiful bluegrass state, I have a long-standing relationship with it's southern charm and unique appeal for anyone hosting a special event!

My mother was a true inspiration to me as a young girl watching her bring her own parties to life. The time we spent decorating rooms together are treasured memories for me now!

Please browse our site. We look forward to the possibility of working with you! It would be a great honor for us to be a part of your big day!

~ Maria Monroe

Party Works Team
Party Works Team
Design Assistants

My team is invaluable to the company in setting up the eye-candy we design for every event. They are always ready to roll up their sleeves to ensure everything looks beautiful and is carried out to the fullest!

Our work is truly a team effort for us ladies ... so hats off to them!

9007 Galene Drive J-Town Village Shopping Center Louisville, KY, 40299
(502) 495-6223
502-422-0340

Showroom hours are by appt. Please call or email us to set one up
Location of (Party Works of Louisville, LLC)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding