Party Works

9007 Galene Drive J-Town Village Shopping Center, Louisville, KY 40299 Map · Phone number

About Party Works

Established in 1998 as a premier event design company, Party Works has been creating custom decor for area Brides, Private Parties and Corporate Events. Our designer works within your vision and budget to Wow your guests on your special day.

Fabrics, Lighting, Columns, Props, Linens, Florals, Rentals and Accessories can be combined to bring in subtle romance and delicate sparkle for everyone to enjoy!

Visit our website to view the possibilities!

Trending Designs
Trending Designs
cntrpc trumpet at 2016 show
Draping & Lighting for ceilings and walls
Draping & Lighting for ceilings and walls
cake table w grecian colonnades
dancefloor lit chiffon draping
Feathered Centerpieces
Feathered Centerpieces
Linens, Chair Covers w/ Sashes and our Fresh Centerpiece combine for a beautiful table!
Cylinder Vase Trio w/ Floral Wreath
Wedding Party Flowers
Wedding Party Flowers
Event Furniture
Event Furniture
chairs and red tables under lighted draped ceiling
Custom Table Dressings!
Custom Arches
Custom Arches

12 Reviews for Party Works

Angela · Married on 06/02/2018

Maria did an amazing job making my daughter's Alice in Wonderland themed wedding come true! She exceeding my expectations in decorating the church and transforming our church community center into a very enchanted wonderland for the wedding reception! The decorations and details were so beautiful and breathtaking: a bridge to cross over when entering, unique table centerpieces, creative photo booth backdrop, black/white checkered dance floor, chocolate fountain, charming sweetheart and wedding party tables! Maria is very professional, talented and just amazing!
    Would highly recommend Party Works to make your event something that you and your guests will never forget!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Party Works's reply:

Thank you so much for the praise Angela and I truly appreciate the opportunity you gave us to bring the Wonderland to Kimberly's dream wedding!

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

When I rate 5 out of 5, that's only because I can't rate higher than a 5. Party Works was one of my only vendors that I was 100% truly pleased with. Maria was amazing to work with when I was creating my wedding vision. She and her team did an excellent job decorating on my big day and it looked SO beautiful! I heard about how beautiful it looked all night. Go with Party Works - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Party Works's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for allowing us to be a part of your day! We, at Party Works, put a lot of love and hard work into setting up beautiful events, so it's great knowing our efforts are appreciated! Please keep us in mind for future events and thank you for the awesome review!

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Maria you rock! I got married back in October and she did a fabulous job! She exceeded even my own Pinterest perfect vision. She is very easy to work with. She lots of ideas in her shop and samples if you need help. Trust her vision, because she does a FANTASTIC job!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Party Works's reply:

Thanks Megan! So happy to hear you are pleased with our quality of service! It's very rewarding for us to know we brought your vision and to see everything come together so well. Thank you so much and we wish you all the best! ~ Maria

Party Works FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Vases
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Mandaps, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 2.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• 9007 Galene Drive, J-Town Village Shopping Center Louisville, KY 40299 See on map
    (Phone number)