306 Knot Hole Cr, Oviedo, FL 32766 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Party Shots Orlando

Party Shots Orlando wants to upgrade your event to the next level with our amazing Photo Booths! We have the newest technology in Photo Booths that you and your guests will LOVE!

DSLR Professional grade cameras

Continous lighting so you will look your best (no flash or red eye!)

Pleanty of room (up to 10 in one shot!) Not the ol' fashioned mall booths

Free Props, Free Photo Scrapbook and Unlimited Photos!

All inclusive packages, NO HIDEN COSTS

Personalized photo strips (name, date. etc..)

Personalized Welcome screen

Hello and congrats on your upcoming wedding! My name is Jenn and my husband, Rob and I are the owners of Party Shots Orlando. We would be honored to help make your wedding the most fun, memorable event it could possibly be! Being a bride myself just a few years ago, I can remember the stress of picking the right vendors for your wedding and I also remember the crazy prices that came along with anything wedding! We have decided to base our company on having the BEST quality service at a very reasonable price. We won't be the most expensive or the cheapest in our field BUT we WILL be the company you can fully trust and that will provide you with the best for your money. Your day should be relaxing and all about you! Party Shots Orlando wants to be there to help make memories of YOUR day!

Can't wait to work with you!

Jenn Warrington

Party Shots Orlando 1
Party Shots Orlando 2
  • nicjc2018

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2018

Party Shots is 100% the best choice for photo booths in Orlando! I'm a perfectionist, and can honestly say that considering any other company would be a huge mistake. What drew me to Party Shots was the quality of their photo strips. These photos make you and your guests LOOK GREAT, with lighting that is perfect and doesn't make guest look washed out. Props are also very important, and Party Shots has the best! They don't use cheap paper props, everything is sturdy, very clean and they have a lot of unique items you don't see with other companies like Mickey and Minnie wedding ears. They certainly invest in their product to make sure they offer their clients the best. I fell in love with the rose gold sequence backdrop and creating my custom photo strip was a lot of fun. Party Shots knows how to cater to a Bride and Groom with pricing that is fair, quality that is unmatched, and service that is rare to find!

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Party Shots Orlando 3

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

What an amazing review!! Made me tear up a little!! We honestly try so hard to make sure everything is perfect for our couples and it means so much that you recognize this! THANK YOU! xoxo Enjoy your "Happily Ever After!"
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 02/02/2018

We originally heard about Party Shots at a wedding expo and I am so glad we went with them for our wedding. Jenn was responsive and helpful every step of the way when answering our questions and staying in contact. At the wedding the photobooth was a HUGE hit with our guests and the photos were amazing quality! The night of the wedding we received a book with all of our guests' photos and afterward we were sent digital copies as well. I absolutely love the personalized photo strips we had too - such a fun souvenir for our guests (and us!). I'm so happy we went with Party Shots and cannot thank them enough for being such a fun part of our wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Party Shots Orlando 4

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much for this awesome review! I am am thrilled to know your guests had a great time! Thank you for choosing us, we were honored to be a part of such a special event your life!

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2018

Jenn with Party Shots Orlando was an absolute joy to work with. She responded to my emails in a timely manner and answered all of my questions. Maddison came out to run the booth for our wedding and she was so sweet. She did a great job including our personal props on the prop table and assisting our guests as needed. The hard copy photo book that we got was so nice, probably the nicest I have seen from any photo booth vendor. Within 24 hours we got digital copies and a video of our photos. Based on the prices I got from other vendors, Party Shorts Orlando was the most affordable. For me the thing that was the cherry on top was after the reception ended, Maddison personally found my husband and I, had realized that we had never gotten into the photo booth and gave us the opportunity to take some pictures before she packed up. I would highly recommend Party Shots Orlando! :)

Party Shots Orlando FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• WinterClub Event Venue
    WinterClub Event Venue Banquet Halls

What a fantastic job done by this team at Party Shots! We would certainly recommend them to our clients for their friendly and professional service!

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

If you’re looking for fun, memorable photos you and guests will cherish for years to come, look no further than Party Shots Orlando! Everyone is guaranteed to have an awesome time!

• Sophias Art Photography
    Sophias Art Photography Wedding Photographers

Family is everything. Taking care of people as family is impressive and amazing -- seek out Jenn at Party Shots and find out what its like to be treated like a person and not a paycheck. We are honored to have been asked to shoot their family Christmas photos last year, and that's just the genuine kind of person Jenn is. You owe it to yourself to reach out to her.

• 306 Knot Hole Cr Oviedo, FL 32766 See on map