Party Shots Orlando Reviews

56 Reviews for Party Shots Orlando

56 Party Shots Orlando Reviews
  • nicjc2018

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2018

Party Shots is 100% the best choice for photo booths in Orlando! I'm a perfectionist, and can honestly say that considering any other company would be a huge mistake. What drew me to Party Shots was the quality of their photo strips. These photos make you and your guests LOOK GREAT, with lighting that is perfect and doesn't make guest look washed out. Props are also very important, and Party Shots has the best! They don't use cheap paper props, everything is sturdy, very clean and they have a lot of unique items you don't see with other companies like Mickey and Minnie wedding ears. They certainly invest in their product to make sure they offer their clients the best. I fell in love with the rose gold sequence backdrop and creating my custom photo strip was a lot of fun. Party Shots knows how to cater to a Bride and Groom with pricing that is fair, quality that is unmatched, and service that is rare to find!

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Party Shots Orlando 1

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

What an amazing review!! Made me tear up a little!! We honestly try so hard to make sure everything is perfect for our couples and it means so much that you recognize this! THANK YOU! xoxo Enjoy your "Happily Ever After!"
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 02/02/2018

We originally heard about Party Shots at a wedding expo and I am so glad we went with them for our wedding. Jenn was responsive and helpful every step of the way when answering our questions and staying in contact. At the wedding the photobooth was a HUGE hit with our guests and the photos were amazing quality! The night of the wedding we received a book with all of our guests' photos and afterward we were sent digital copies as well. I absolutely love the personalized photo strips we had too - such a fun souvenir for our guests (and us!). I'm so happy we went with Party Shots and cannot thank them enough for being such a fun part of our wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Party Shots Orlando 2

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much for this awesome review! I am am thrilled to know your guests had a great time! Thank you for choosing us, we were honored to be a part of such a special event your life!

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2018

Jenn with Party Shots Orlando was an absolute joy to work with. She responded to my emails in a timely manner and answered all of my questions. Maddison came out to run the booth for our wedding and she was so sweet. She did a great job including our personal props on the prop table and assisting our guests as needed. The hard copy photo book that we got was so nice, probably the nicest I have seen from any photo booth vendor. Within 24 hours we got digital copies and a video of our photos. Based on the prices I got from other vendors, Party Shorts Orlando was the most affordable. For me the thing that was the cherry on top was after the reception ended, Maddison personally found my husband and I, had realized that we had never gotten into the photo booth and gave us the opportunity to take some pictures before she packed up. I would highly recommend Party Shots Orlando! :)

C. · Married on 12/08/2017

We met Jennifer and her husband at a wedding expo and they were wonderful. My daughter and I had met with several photo booth companies and Party Shots were, without question, at the top of our list and we immediately booked them for my daughter's wedding a year and a half in advance! Turns out that the day of the wedding, Hurricane Irma decided to drop by and we had to postpone. Jennifer was so very compassionate and understanding, which alleviated some of the stress my daughter was going through. She told us that whenever the rescheduled date was, she would make sure they were available. She communicated very well every step of the way. They delivered the best photo booth experience for all our guests! So much so, that our guests were commenting how much fun they had and so many props to choose from too. We definitely HIGHLY recommend Party Shots for any party! Thanks again Jennifer for all your efforts and understanding! We truly felt like you were family!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day and for your amazing sweet words! It was so heartbreaking talking the week of the hurricane, feeling the disappointment and everybody’s voices but as I promised then, the date didnt matter and the wedding would happen no matter what. Having clients like you is such a blessing for us! Thank you for being so wonderful to us!

Lori · Married on 12/02/2017

You need to go with Party Shots! Party Shots included more than we ever dreamed! Not only could we print out as many photos as we wanted. We could text them out and email them. Then on top of that we got a GREAT PHOTO ALBUM included!!! Pictures from everyone at our wedding including a personal note from each! On top of that we get a video to upload to social media.

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

We were so happy with Party Shots Orlando for our Photobooth! They were an amazing team to work with - extremely friendly, professional and helpful. Would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

Thank you Amanda! Hope you and Andrew are enjoying your first holiday season together as Husband and Wife!!
  • Allison and Garland

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I chose Party Shots Orlando for our photo booth needs first because they were at my brother’s wedding and did an amazing job but also after talking with Jenn the owner on the phone, it sealed the deal. She was very invested in making sure we would have the best photo booth for our wedding and the most fun with it all! Party Shots prices are very reasonable in comparison with other companies out there, but one of the main things that set them apart was the fact that our guests could text and email their photo strips to themselves for future use and other companies did not have that option. I wanted to make sure everyone could have their photos even if they forgot the paper version on the table at the reception. Also, Jenn made sure that our photo strips were personalized to the theme of our wedding and they turned out beautifully! Look no further for your fun photo booth needs!!

Gabriela · Married on 05/12/2017

Madison was great! She was so sweet and friendly. The photo booth was a great addition to the wedding. Everyone had a great time there were so many props to choose from. Also they had an option to add a guestbook. Which was my favorite part. I loved looking at all the pictures and messages the my guests wrote and I loved how happy everyone looked. And it doesn't matter how many people are in the picture they print out as many strips as needed for everyone who wants a copy and one for the guest book as well.

Shari · Married on 05/07/2017

We used Jenn from Partyshots for my daughter’s wedding for the photo booth and everyone had fun with it. I was happy we did it !! It added to the evening !!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

Thank you Shari! I hope Ashley and Joe are doing well. Thank you for letting us be a part of their special day at Highland Manor!

Mindy · Married on 02/25/2017

Thanks Rob for the excellent service that you provided for my daughter Chelsea's wedding at the Delamater House recently. All the guests had a blast with all of your props and we all had a lot of fun with the booth. You worked hard and kept it going, keeping the props lined up nice and the friendly service was appreciated by all. I loved the album that was made for the couple so that they can see all of the fun pictures and comments. Your service was amazing and appreciated. Thanks so much.

• F

Forrest · Married on 12/16/2016

If you want a photo-booth, then this is the company you want. We had a great experience! Lots of fun and goofing around. Some couples thought to make romantic photos, while others took a ridiculous route. The owners work tirelessly to provide a premium service. The crew insures that you are treated as if you were their guest. I highly recommend Party Shots Orlando for a formal or casual event.

Be prepared to have fun, but beware because there will be evidence!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

Thank you Forrest! Your group was definitely a fun crowd!

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

I was referred to party shots through a colleague at work and Jenn was amazing! From the moment I contacted her, she worked with me to recommend the best package for what I was looking for and was so helpful in the planning process. The photo booth was a hit at my wedding and the guestbook brought so many smiles when I saw all the awesome pictures. I recommend the open booth option (which Jenn suggested) as we were able to get lots of people in the shot. I will definitely recommend party shots Orlando and hope I can throw another party in the future so I can use them again!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I loved working your wedding...such an amazing group of friends and family! Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day! XOXO! Jenn

Veronica · Married on 05/07/2016

I needed a Photobooth only a month out from my wedding and Jenn made it happen! She was very professional and relatable at the same time. She accommodated any requests and made sure everything was just how we wanted. I recommend the open-air booth so everyone is encouraged to join in the fun!

Tyler · Married on 05/01/2016

Party Shots was great! We originally were going to try and do a DIY photo booth, however about 3 months before the wedding we decided it was way more work and costly than anticipated. Working with Jennifer was easy and they did a custom photo strip for the wedding. The only thing I could've done without was the website printed at the bottom of the strip, but oh well. The attendant was great and really got the guests excited to use all the props. I also loved that they took care of guest book for us and we now have photos at everyone at the wedding. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and was definitely easier to do than to DIY it.

Devon · Married on 03/12/2016

Absolutely loved this company. The photo booth was a hit and created so many hilarious memories. It's a must have! Thank you so much Jen for all your help and hard work and a huge thanks to Rob for working so hard to make sure my guest had a blast. The pics say it all! I would do it again in a heart beat and highly recommend using Party Shots of Orlando.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

We loved working with you as well!! Thank you for your kind words and we wish you both the best!!!

Summer · Married on 02/14/2016

Jennifer was amazing and we loved the photobooth! She was very professional and created beautiful photo-strips customized with our wedding theme and colors. She had a great variety of props that were very organized throughout the night. Our guests loved the photobooth and it was very popular all night! The scrapbook of all of our guests's photos is a very nice keepsake to have. Jennifer also emailed is a slideshow of all of the photobooth pictures. That was such a nice surprise when we came back from our honeymoon! We definitely recommend Jennifer! She was great!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

Summer and Corey, Every once and a while a couple comes along where you can feel the between the two of them...this is definitely you!! When your wedding was over, all of your vendors talked about what a sweet couple you were and how happy we all were that we were able to be a part of your day. We wish you the best in life and stay in touch!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 01/16/2016

We did the enclosed photo booth, and we absolutely loved it. Our guests loved it too! The props were hilarious and made for great photos. The photo booth provided two photo strips from each session, and Jennifer put the second photo strip into a book where the guests could sign. Jennifer had the book ready at the end of the night, which was such a fun thing for us to look at before our honeymoon. It’s a beautiful book with some super fun photos and notes. It is now sitting on our coffee table, and our house guests always enjoy looking through it!!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

LOVE that your book is on your coffee table! Thank you for being such an amazing bride and thank you for your kind words! We loved being there for your wedding...everything was absolutely beautiful!
  • User6208859 · 2+ years ago

I loved the surprise video we received at the end with our pics!

• Y

Yesabel · Married on 10/10/2015

Jennifer at Party Shots Orlando is amazing. She is very detail oriented and much more than I expected for "just a photo booth". She goes above and beyond! We had the photobooth pictures dropboxed and the physical album before we even got home from our honeymoon. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Party Shots Orlando's reply:

Thank you Yesabel for your kind words! I am so happy that you chose us to be at your destination wedding at Paradise Cove! Your friends and family were lots of fun! I hope you had an amazing honeymoon and that married life is treating you well. Cheers! Jenn Warrington

Pooja · Married on 05/24/2015

Jenn at Party Shots really went above and beyond just providing us with a Photobooth at our wedding reception. She was always easy to get in touch with, gave us many great ideas for favors that could be tied in with the booth, and also gave us advice on proper scheduling to make the most out of our booth. We didn't have a wedding planner, so we had to figure this all out on our own. Also, she never tried to just "sell" us her most expensive product and made sure we did what was right for us and let us take our time to do so. When it comes to wedding planning it helps to have vendors try to ease the stress in decision making instead of pressuring you into something!

As far as the booth itself, our guests LOVED it! They loved the variety of props and having the ability to send the digital photo to themselves, they definitely took advantage of all of the perks. We loved looking back at the photos, and honestly, these are sometimes the only photos we have of some of our guests! I love that we have them digitally and in a scrapbook as well. Compared to other booth vendors, I must point out that the quality of photo with Party Shots beats out the others by far. I don't think people realize that the type of camera DOES make a difference! I definitely recommend Party Shots to all future brides!

Lindsay · Married on 05/23/2015

We chose to use Party Shots Orlando at our Wedding reception, and it was one of the best decisions we made! There were so many photo props to choose from and our wedding guest had a blast taking pictures and still can't stop talking about what a great time they had! Jenn was absolutely amazing to work with and so very sweet! We will be recommending Party Shots Orlando to all of our friends! Thank you Jenn and Party Shots Orlando!! :-)

maritza · Married on 05/15/2015

This vendor it was amazing she was fun the kids had a great time very easy to go in and out she assist the guest she had a scrapbook there for the gift to sign for me and my husband to go back and look at our guests take their silly pictures..... We had a great time with her her name is Jennifer I highly recommend her and her team and his vendor very professional kind and respectful they attended to all of my guess and help assist with the booth if they needed any help highly recommend it........

Maritza and Carlos
    11-7-14

Rob was the vendor for our wedding event. He was fantastic. Everyone had a great time and the photos are so cute! Jennifer designed the photo strip around the brides wedding theme and it was Perfect! I would highly recommend using Party Shots of Orlando

Katrina · Married on 03/13/2015

Jennifer did a truly amazing job. She answered my calls and emails promptly and created the perfect custom photo strip for our day. They had tons of props for the photo booth and it was hard to choose which would be my favorite to use. Our guests had so much fun using the photo booth and we ended up getting the package that had a scrapbook of all the photos and a slideshow on CD. Everything turned out perfectly and was reasonably priced.

Rachel · Married on 02/28/2015

Extremely pleasant staff and wonderful quality of work! Lots of fun props that add a little something extra to your wedding day. I would highly recommend Party Shots.