Sacramento, CA 95864 Map · Phone number

6ef4540777ca5af4 IMG 3677
img3389

14 Reviews for Party Petals

Heather · Married on 08/27/2016

Brandi is a Genius!!!! She took what little information I had and it felt like she read my mind! I balled like a baby because I had one wish.... And she made it happen I am not sure how she did it but it absolutely made my day! My Dads favorite flower was in my bouquet to represent him and it was not thought to be possible for it to be in there and she made it happen. Highly recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Brandi was AWESOME!!!! I met with her and two other florists a few months before my wedding and her vision and ideas for my wedding is what sold me. She took about an hour to go through everything with me, pin pointed my wants and needs for the wedding, and after leaving, she created an entire Pinterest board of ideas for me to look at. I knew when she showed this to me that she would do the most amazing job, and i was so right. Every bouquet was breathtaking and all centerpieces were just beautiful. She also did an "archway" of flowers throughout vines on a brick wall where the ceremony was held, and created a special garland piece for the mantle of the fireplace. Everything was way beyond my expectations and tied all the colors of the wedding together perfectly. I literally gasped when I first saw my bouquet! It was that perfect!! Thank you so much, Brandi, for capturing my vision perfectly and creating the most amazing set of flowers I could ever dream of!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

Brandi did a perfect job on our wedding flowers. We sat down with her for the initial meeting and went over color schemes and different flowers/greenery that we were interested in. When our wedding day came, the arrangements were so gorgeous and exactly what we wanted! We got a lot of compliments on the flowers!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Award

Party Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 105.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,065.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Sacramento, 95864 See on map