749 mckinley pkwy, Buffalo, NY 14220 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Party of Nine

Party of Nine is a high-energy group of musicians performing for weddings in Western New York.

Party of Nine specializes in music of all types, playing hit songs that get your party started!

Follow Party of Nine on

Party of Nine 7
  • Jenn

Jenn Walczak · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing band!

The band Party of Nine was EXCEPTIONAL! Bernadette worked with us throughout all the planning. She played all the music we requested and really made the wedding a BLAST! She spent about an hour on the phone with me the week of the wedding planning out every detail and answering all of my questions. She handled everything including introductions, special dances and fit in all of our requests! The dance floor was NEVER empty! I HIGHLY recommend Party of Nine!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Party of Nine's reply:

Jenn!! Wow! Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with and your wedding was awesome! Can’t wait to see you and your family out again soon!
    Bernadette

Natalie Vukelic · Married on 11/10/2018

100% Recommend!!!!!

Sure, I'd be happy to!
    Party of 9 is THE BEST! If you are getting married in Buffalo and want to dance all night, this is the band you need! I went to a wedding in 2016 where Party of 9 played and from that moment on I knew I wanted them to play at my wedding. Within a week of getting engaged we called Party of 9 to see if they had our date available and if they didn't I probably would have changed my date. Bernadette, is extremely organized, professional, personable, and helpful. She made all the planning, payments etc seamless and easy! The band has a large repertoire of songs they know and were willing to learn anything we asked. On the big day, Party of 9 kept the dance floor rocking. We had so many guests tell us after the wedding what an awesome job they did, and one stated "I've never been to a wedding that I couldn't even get on the dance floor". Everyone wanted to dance and party of 9 made sure we did! My husband and I went to 11 weddings this year and absolutely no band compares. One major point we would like to share is that the band took only 1 break over the whole set. This is huge, especially in comparison to other weddings we have attended. We would highly recommend Party of 9 and we hope that they will be playing at a wedding we go to soon!! Thank you Bernadette!!!

Party of Nine FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC