749 mckinley pkwy, Buffalo, NY 14220 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Real Weddings 1

About Party of Nine

WNY's most in demand party band!

Party of Nine is a high-energy group of musicians performing for weddings and corporate events in Western New York.

Party of Nine specializes in music of all types, playing hit songs that get your party started and dancing all party long!

Check out our web site www.partyofnine.com for more:

- Testimonials

- Videos

- Music

- Calendar Dates

And check out our Facebook Page & YouTube Channel for more pics and videos!

Follow Party of Nine on

Party of Nine 5
Party of Nine 6
Party of Nine 7

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

If you want to have a wedding where the dance floor is packed from start to finish, you need to book Party of Nine!

If you want to have a wedding where the dance floor is packed from start to finish, then you need to book Party of Nine! The band made my wedding-from intros, the first dances, the continuous dancing (guests dancing/singing on stage with the band) to the very end where everyone was in a circle singing to Piano Man. Bernadette was so great to work with-any questions I had she got back to me ASAP and always made me feel reassured that everything would go off without a hitch-and it did!! After the wedding, guests told me they have never seen a wedding with so much dancing (and the music appealed to EVERYONE). I did not want the band the end, they were AWESOME. They are worth the money!!! You will not regret booking them :)

Sent on 05/23/2019

Party of Nine's reply:

Lauren! Thanks so much for your wonderful review! Fantastic wedding from start to finish! You were a pleasure to work with! Please don’t be a stranger-come it and see us!
    Bernadette

Lorri Clark · Married on 02/23/2019

Party of Nine best wedding band!

My daughter was married on February 23, 2019 in Buffalo, New York and Party of Nine played at the reception. I don't even know where to begin "singing" their praises. We booked the band nearly a year in advance. From the very start Bernadette was wonderful at keeping in touch, explaining the process, following up, answering questions, etc. We needed music for the ceremony which was in a different place than the reception, Bernadette sent her sound man over and took care of that. We wanted music during cocktail hour, Bernadette took care of that. They learned a new song of the bride's choice for the reception. They have an extensive play list that my daughter and her fiancé were able to choose from. They were set up and ready to go before the guests arrived. Absolutely no problems with any of their equipment that would have detracted from their performance. Very, very professional and fun! They had everyone dancing all night and looked like they were having as much fun as we were! Bernadette has a beautiful voice and all of the band members are very energetic. My daughter was going to hire a sound system to save money but her fiancé insisted on a live band. Hands down the best decision made, worth every penny and more. My advice, book early, you don't want to miss out!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Party of Nine's reply:

Lorri! Coming from the mother of the bride....this is fantastic!!! Thank you so much! It was a beautiful wedding and it was our honor and privilege to be the entertainment! So much fun! Thank you again!

Party of Nine FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC