36 Reviews for Party of Nine

User Photos
Photos
35 Party of Nine Reviews

When planning our wedding, my fiance and I knew we wanted a live band for our wedding reception. We are so happy we chose Party of Nine to help bring the party to our wedding. From the start of reaching out to Bernadette, she was so responsive, easy to work with, and flexible. Our family and friends were dancing all night. They sound amazing and have a large repertoire of songs and styles. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to throw a fun and lively wedding and party where your guests will dance all night.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I were lucky enough to book Party of Nine for our wedding, and let me be the first to say – THE HYPE IS REAL. Leading up to the wedding, every time we mentioned Party of Nine was playing, faces would light up. They did not disappoint. Bernadette’s energy is infective – the dance floor was packed.
Party of Nine did so many wonderful things- learning a new song for our first dance, extending the father daughter dance when we kept going, and setting the mood for the night during cocktail hour. Everything was perfect and yet, somehow, Bernadette managed to keep the attention on me, making me feel like the star. Thank you Party of Nine for an unforgettable night.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The band's performance was wonderful!!! All of our guests loved the music, and they really made the evening! They had everyone on the dance floor!!!

The band learned a new song that had special meaning for the mother son dance. My husband and I really appreciate that the band accommodated all of our requests!

The band's variety of music was great for all ages. My nieces and nephews had a wonderful time- Oscar (age 4) LOVED getting to join in for a bit on the tambourine- it was so kind of the band to bring him up. The sets that they prepared really kept everyone dancing and enjoying the evening.

From our initial phone calls to providing final information Bernadette was especially helpful, knowledgeable and prompt with answers. If you need a band, and are lucky enough for Party of Nine to be available - then I highly recommend that you book them asap!

Update - Father of the Groom wanted to add: "I just want to thank you for giving such a good performance at my son’s wedding. I am also amazed at your performance, Bernadette, of "We've only just begun" by the Carpenters which was not your normal repertoire. If I closed my eyes I could swear it was Karen Carpenter singing. Well done to all! and many Thanks!"

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Party of Nine is hands down the best live band in Buffalo. We had the pleasure of the band playing at a fundraiser for my school. From the first song, the dance floor filled up and I never saw it empty. Their music flows perfectly, the musicians are tight, and they keep the vibe upbeat, happy, energetic, and FUN! Bernadette just gets it; her voice is amazing, ranging from Michael Jackson to Taylor Swift to Donna Summer, she naturally works the audience and is kind enough to chat and take pictures with people in between sets. The keyboard player sings Justin Timberlake "better than Justin Timberlake", to quote one of our guests. The sound is on point always, and the entire band works together to make the event a night to remember. My colleagues were talking about Party of Nine for days! Aside from being an amazingly talented group of musicians, they are a great group of people, and I would recommend them in a heartbeat to play your next corporate event, wedding, or other celebration!

Lisa Conrad
October 2016

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Party of nine was by far the best band for my wedding ! They were so easy to work with and so professional. Everyone that was at my wedding is still talking about how great the band was. They played every single type of music you could ask for. The dance floor was packed all night long! Everyone had the best time!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Amazing band, cannot say enough good things! They were very professional and accommodating. I wanted two father-daughter songs and Bernadette worked with me to make that possible! My guests were dancing all night long and are still talking about how good the band was 3 months after the wedding! I would definitely recommend them and hire them again!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Party of Nine is the first and only band you should consider for a WNY wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor the whole night and called for an encore after the reception was over. Even then, people were so revved up that they hung around in the hotel lobby for hours, talking and having a great time.

Almost two months later, we still hear from friends and family who tell us that ours was “the absolute BEST wedding they have ever been to” and that they “haven’t had so much fun in a long time”... And to hear them talk, like 90% of that is down to Party of Nine!

Even before the wedding, we knew we’d made the right entertainment choice in Party of Nine. They aren’t just a great band, they’re great wedding professionals. I don’t think Bernadette ever took more than a few hours to get back to one of our emails. And because they’d played at our venue before, she was able to give us some really helpful tips on our setup and schedule.

I cannot speak highly enough about Party of Nine, and neither can anybody else. So, I’ll keep it short. Book this band!!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Fantastic Customer Service, Even Better Musicians!!
From helping us plan the setlist, to the actual night of our wedding, the Party of 9 completely blew away every expectation we had in a wedding band. We heard Party of 9 play at another family member’s wedding before, so we sought them out when it came time to plan our wedding. They are a full band with a lead singer (both male and female vocals), guitarists, a horn section, and even a bongo player. Party of 9 plays everything from old school Motown classics to 80s, 90s, contemporary hits, and artist medleys.
From the moment we signed the contract we felt like we were in good hands. Bernadette (lead singer) is excellent at working with the client to pick the right music for the occasion, and allows the client to pick songs he or she likes by selecting from a massive playlist on their website. From there, the band selects the final playlist; but Bernadette was sure to include all the songs we really wanted. And if you have a preference, such as little to no slow songs, they will make it happen. We also used a newer venue in buffalo, Hotel Henry, and the band was mindful enough to vet the situation and make sure everything (stage set up, sound, lighting, etc.) would work.
The night of our wedding was amazing, and Party of 9 had a lot to do with that. Rarely was there a moment after dinner in which guests were seated – everyone was dancing. They played music for everyone’s taste, and made sure to engage the crowd once in a while. The next morning we had so many compliments on their performance and how fun a lively the evening was.
Can’t say enough good things about Party of 9, they are one of the best bands in the buffalo area!!!!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

If you are looking for a way to make your wedding a party that your guests will always remember, book Party of Nine! Bernadette (the lead singer) was incredibly professional leading up to our wedding day. She ensures every detail is set before the wedding so all you have to do is show up and let her and the band put on a great show. The band is able to play a wide variety of music (from oldies to a great Justin Timberlake mashup) and are all very talented musicians. We specifically chose this band because of the variety offered and the band includes horns. Our guests were out dancing to every song! Hope I get to attend a wedding or event where they are playing again soon!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I highly recommend Party of Nine! Bernadette helped us with the timeline of our wedding reception and everything went perfectly! The band had us dancing all night long! My guests are still telling me about how wonderful the band was at our wedding!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

If you are getting married and want nothing but having a goal of getting people up and out on that dance floor, you must hire Party of Nine. My parents heard them previously at other local weddings as well as a lawn fate and had nothing but the most positive experience listening to them and experiencing them for themselves. My husband and I living in South Carolina at the time we had been planning our wedding were unable to get home and listen to party of nine before our wedding but trusted in the reviews and my parent's experience. I have to say, they were nothing but amazing. Bernadette is so sweet to work with. She is so organized and made sure everything was ready months before the wedding date. When you get closer to the time of the wedding, everything becomes so hectic and her way of staying organzied and doing everything prior to make sure the night runs smoothly was so helpful. There variety of music is good for everyone and they mix it up in order to get people on that dance floor. All of our friends said they wish we could have stayed on that dance floor for hours longer and it was so sad when that last song was played, we did not want the night to end. Frank and I would truly recommend part of nine to anyone for any event!!! They are amazing, and we cannot thank you enough for everything you did to make our wedding reception fun and so memorable. 6/3/2017 Hotel Lafayette. Love Elizabeth and Frank

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We first saw Party of Nine at my cousin's wedding and they were THE first call we made once we got engaged (we even picked our date around their availability!). We could not be happier that we chose them to be part of our amazing day. Bernadette was fantastic to work with throughout the entire planning process (including administrative items, introductions, etc.) and made everything extremely easy. When I say the dance floor was PACKED from the first note they played until the very last song I'm not kidding - we had to break down at least 6 tables to make more room. People didn't even realize they took breaks because nobody sat down the entire night and the flow into our selected playlists was effortless (plus that's how good they sound!). We had tons of people come up to us during and after the wedding to say how much fun it was and almost every person mentioned how amazing Party of Nine was. They were a huge part of what made the night so much fun and I would HIGHLY recommend them for your next wedding or event!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 1 Review

My e-mail to Bernadette after our NYE wedding:
"From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for your time and absolute stellar performance on our special day. We loved working with you guys and have had nothing but incredible feedback from our guests about how amazing you sounded!!! We can't wait to see you again at my sister's wedding!"
If you are looking for a packed dance floor at your wedding, absolutely 100% BOOK Party of Nine. You will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture User6138332, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Party of Nine is the BEST. They had our dance floor PACKED from 8:45-12! They play such a variety of music - from Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars to Michael Jackson and Journey. It was fantastic! So many people commented about them. When most people hear you are having a "wedding band" they give you that "good luck" face. Well this changed everyone's mind! I honestly forgot that real people were singing half of the time because they were that good. The singing was phenomenal, the drums, horns, keyboards... it was all wonderful! They even come with their own sound guy to make sure the music sounds perfect in the room!

Bernadette was so detail-orientated that I was completely stress free on wedding day. I knew she had considered everything and she would handle any problems that got in her way. She was always extremely professional and super time-conscious. They only took a 15 minute break ALL NIGHT. The party never stopped!

People say that they remember 3 things about weddings - the music, booze, and food. When you hire Party of Nine, your guests will only have positive things to say about your music! It will be a great time, guaranteed!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/12/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

What a terrific band! They were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. They have an extensive list of songs and their execution is great. Our guests were blown away by the band and the energy on the dance floor was unlike any other wedding I've been to. They really get into it and feed off the crowd. Bernadette was very helpful in planning and performing introductions, picking first dance songs, and creating a playlist for the reception. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a one of a kind band and a lively dance floor.

Profile Picture Ian, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

my first experience with party of nine was at my sister wedding four years ago! My family is big on live entertainment and once we listened to party of nine we knew we had to book them!
I just got married in August and I have to say my dance floor was pack from the second the music started to the very last song! We had an outdoor wedding in massive tent and there sound was amazing!!! Every single song was great! And people are STILL talking about how they have never had so much fun dancing at wedding and how great the band was!!
I must say the Justin timberlake remix is amazing! They please everyone from young to old!
My biggest thing is dancing and party of nine truly made sure no one left that dance floor!!!
I can't thank them enough for how amazing they did to make our wedding day the best day ever!

Profile Picture Trish, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The party of nine definitely lives up to their name. If you want your wedding to be a party...book the party of nine. The dance floor was full the entire night. They got the party going and kept it going. They were such a pleasure to work with and were very accommodating. Not only did they learn a special song for my son's first dance but my son and I chose a song to dance to that they already knew and it was definitely a crowd pleaser. I would absolutely recommend this band to anyone who is interested in live music at their event. -The Mother of the Groom, Antonina Lomeo

Profile Picture Antonina, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Party of Nine was the absolute best decision I made for my daughter's wedding. I was expecting them to be fabulous and they exceeded my expectations. If I could give them 10 stars, I would. From the first communication with their leader and lead singer Bernadette to the end of the evening when the crowded dance floor shouted "One more Song, One More Song" to which the whole band came back and brought down the house with one more song. Bernadette is extremely thorough, organized and professional. She is a sweetheart too. She did everything we asked her to do. Her interaction with the crowd was just fabulous. Our guest could not stop gushing about how good this band was. As far as the band goes, they are fabulously talented and just very nice people. Having a band with a 3 horn- horn section is just incredible. They were the hit of the reception. I have always said that a live band can make a party a success and with Party of Nine you can not go wrong. I recommend anyone who wants their wedding reception or party to be a success to forego the boring DJ route, and make the commitment to having Party of Nine be their entertainment. I can guarantee, your event will be the talk of the town if you do.

Profile Picture Dave, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We can't say enough great things about Party of Nine. BOOK THIS BAND EARLY!
My daughter and now son-in-law contracted Party of Nine without every seeing them perform, on the advise of my son who saw them at a charity event the night our daughter got engaged, and he grabbed their card and spoke with Bernadette.
The Band performed the Father/Daughter and Mother /Son songs beautifully, both which they had to learn, their was not a dry eye in the place. All the music kept the dance floor packed.
We received so many positive comments regarding the Band from so many guests of all ages, from 20 somethings to 80 year olds. We had a June wedding and the band performed outside on the patio of our club. Even people that lived near our venue asked us who the band was as they could hear them play and were impressed.
What a wonderful experience from the moment we booked Party of Nine. Never had to give it another thought, they are the best!

Profile Picture Darlene, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Some people choose to celebrate their personal milestones quietly and without fanfare. Not me! I was getting ready to celebrate my 50th birthday and wanted to do it in style. That meant music – and only the best. After experiencing Party of Nine at a friend’s birthday a few years prior, I kept it in the back of my mind, that if at all possible, I would hire them for my 50th because they were that good. After contacting Bernadette and working out the details, we were good to go!

My party was on February 12, 2016, my actual birthday. Along with my special day came a major snow event - Western New York style! I am happy to say that despite the challenge with the weather, the party took place and the band played on.

Party of Nine made my 50th birthday one I will not soon forget. From my very first inquiry, I was impressed with the attentiveness of Bernadette. Not only was she professional and prompt with communication, she was committed to making my day as memorable as possible. Mission accomplished! Her attention to the set list was outstanding and spot on! The dance floor was never empty, creating an amazing party atmosphere. Everyone is still talking about how great the band was.

Thank you, Bernadette and the talented group of musicians that make up Party of Nine. Hiring you to perform at my 50th was the best decision ever!

Profile Picture User7757031, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

This review is long overdue, but so well deserved. I booked Party of Nine for my wedding back in October of 2015. I cannot say enough positive things about this group! From the planning to the actual night of our wedding, everything was fantastic. Our family and friends still talk about our wedding night and the music to this day - over 6 months later! The band was so talented and entertaining. EVERYONE was dancing the entire night and no one wanted the evening to end. The great thing about Party of Nine is that their music is enjoyable for everyone. Our wedding guest list was a mix of young and old and Americans and out of country guests - and the playlist was great for everyone! I would also note that my wedding was at a pretty formal venue and the band was really nicely dressed to fit the venue. I also can't say enough great things about Bernadette who leads you through the planning process. She immediately puts your mind at ease and makes the process so painless. She is so pleasant and easy to talk to, and really knows what she is doing. I really felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing after the first conversation with her. She also really knows how to read the crowd and adjust to ensure everyone has a great time. She was even so kind to invite my 8 year old cousin up on stage and have her sing along with them, which made her night. You will not be disappointed with Party of Nine for any event. I recently just saw them play in a totally different setting at a bar and it was equally as fun! Looking forward to seeing them again at my friend's wedding this summer!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

I can honestly say we booked Party of Nine BEFORE ever hearing them purely based on the fact that every single venue we looked at responded with them as their number one live band recommendation!! From the first phone call with Bernadette I immediately knew we made a great decision and was beyond excited to have such a professional, sweet, and energetic person in charge of our entertainment. And boy they did not disappoint! Music and food were our two main concerns and Party of Nine definitely knows how to get people, even those that usually don't, out on the dance floor! They appeal to all ages and play a variety of music. Bernadette was always available and responded extremely quickly to any questions we had, which honestly weren't many because we felt so comfortable that they knew what they were doing. When planning a wedding it is a really nice feeling to check something so big off the list to stress about! They learned our first dance song which was very special to us and sounded fantastic. Each member of the band was friendly, personable, and so very talented! If it's really important to you to have a fun, upbeat, easy going band then look no further!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

The nine piece band, Party of Nine, lead by Bernadette Trinca was the perfect choice for me and my husband as well as our guests. The dance floor was packed the entire evening. I have been to multiple functions and weddings where Party of Nine played and I could think of no one else for our big day. They are wonderful entertainers and really work the crowd throughout the entire night.

Bernadette was very thorough and helpful during our planning process. I would highly recommend this band for any event.

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Party of Nine was the band we hired for our February 2015 wedding. I can't say enough positive things about this choice! We knew going in that hiring a band was going to be our "wedding splurge"....but people having fun was one of the most important things for us. Party of Nine kept everyone dancing.... for four straight hours. All ages were on the dance floor for the entire night, and their energy was amazing! We highly recommend this band for your wedding....and already have to a few close friends. Worth it!!! :)

Profile Picture Kelli, 2/21/15, 1 Review