Party of Nine Reviews

Party of Nine 5
Party of Nine 6
Party of Nine 7

Rebecca Mize · Married on 09/07/2019

They will make your wedding a blast

When I started wedding planning I knew the most important part was the band. The band is what MAKES the wedding. You need the right people to get people pumped and on the floor. That is exactly what Party of Nine did.

Party of Nine ("P09") has the best energy and most amazing music. They absolutely know how to get the crowd going and out of their seats. During our entire wedding, there were soo many people on the dance floor. They know how to read the crowd and get the group going.

P09 also went above and beyond by including personal touches about the music for us. For example- my husband and I picked our first dance song based on the fact they recorded the song across from our house and they made a point to mention that! There were a few other special songs we wanted people to know about and they made a point to share why it was special to us (NY NY -- we are from NYC; Shout song- we are Bills fans; and the list goes on).

I have not lived in Buffalo for 15 years and was concerned I could not find such an amazing band... I was WRONG! P09 delivered and more!

They were so easy to work with and thought of EVERY single detail needed for our wedding (ie: who does the entrance music? the dinner music? the band break music?)-- and made it soooo easy!!

Often couples use a DJ because they are a bit cheaper--- I highly recommend not going this route. If you want a party and people on their feet or even just sitting and enjoying an amazing concert- you need a band and P09 is the way to go!

P09 thanks for making our day EXACTLY what we wanted!! HIRE THEM!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Party of Nine's reply:

Hi Rebecca! Wow! Didn’t even need to ask for this review! Thank you so much!
    We really appreciate your sharing all of your experience working with Party of Nine! You were a pleasure to work with as well, and your crowd was so much fun to play for. Thank you for choosing Party of Nine!
  • MMMJEN

Marit Jendrowski · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Band in Buffalo

Let me start by saying, Party of Nine made our wedding! Bernadette, who manages the band and also is the lead singer was incredible to work with throughout the planning process. She was extremely helpful and friendly. We had a few concerns with our ceremony leading up to the wedding and Bernadette assisted in getting us in contact with her set up crew to manage for a very reasonable price. This took a ton of pressure off of myself and family not having to worry about someone controlling the music for the ceremony.

Party of Nine kept the dance floor packed the entire night. We even had a few family members join the band for a few songs. The guests LOVED this and were thrilled to have our family members singing with the band. The entire group is extremely talented and we are so happy we had Party of Nine celebrate our special day with us.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Party of Nine 8
    Party of Nine 9
    Party of Nine 10

Marit!

How sweet! Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback-we really appreciate it! You had a few hurdles to overcome, but you did a great job following through with everything, and I’m so glad I was able to assist to make your wedding the fantastic day that it was! Thanks so much!
  • Tammy

Tammy Piazza · Married on 07/12/2019

25th Wedding Anniversary and Vow Renewal

Party of Nine went beyond our wildest expectations! They are an excellent band that will make any event very memorable! We hired Party of Nine for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and Vow Renewal. Bernadette worked with us throughout the planning process. She worked out every detail with us, so that the evening would run smoothly. Bernadette is very professional and always answered questions that we had promptly. Bernadette also learned two additional songs for our vow renewal ceremony that she sang beautifully solo! The entire evening was incredibly energized and the band kept our guests engaged! Party of Nine made our 25th Wedding Anniversary an exceptional celebration!! We highly recommend Party of Nine!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Party of Nine 16
    Party of Nine 17
    Party of Nine 18

Hi Tammy!
    It was wonderful to be a part of your special Anniversary celebration! You guys were so much fun and I was excited that Party of Nine was a surprise for your guests....you were pretty sneaky about that!! God bless you for another 50 years...at least!! Thanks again for having us!

• Kristin

Kristin Crosby · Married on 05/18/2019

Best wedding band in Buffalo!

Party of Nine did not disappoint! The dance floor was packed the entire evening and left us wanting more. The musicians are very talented and know how to give the crowd what they wanted. Their repertoire is vast and varied.
    Bernadette is very enthusiastic and professional and replicated our “first dance” music perfectly. For us, it was the highlight of the evening. Mark Marinaccio is a great keyboardist and vocalist too. Great band and I highly recommend them! Our guests are still raving!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Party of Nine 19
    Party of Nine 20
    Party of Nine 21
    Party of Nine 22
    Party of Nine 23

Kristin!!
    Thanks so much for having Party of NIne play for your special day! Amazing wedding with a great crowd! Many years of happiness!

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

If you want to have a wedding where the dance floor is packed from start to finish, you need to book Party of Nine!

If you want to have a wedding where the dance floor is packed from start to finish, then you need to book Party of Nine! The band made my wedding-from intros, the first dances, the continuous dancing (guests dancing/singing on stage with the band) to the very end where everyone was in a circle singing to Piano Man. Bernadette was so great to work with-any questions I had she got back to me ASAP and always made me feel reassured that everything would go off without a hitch-and it did!! After the wedding, guests told me they have never seen a wedding with so much dancing (and the music appealed to EVERYONE). I did not want the band the end, they were AWESOME. They are worth the money!!! You will not regret booking them :)

Sent on 05/23/2019

Party of Nine's reply:

Lauren! Thanks so much for your wonderful review! Fantastic wedding from start to finish! You were a pleasure to work with! Please don’t be a stranger-come it and see us!
    Bernadette

Lorri Clark · Married on 02/23/2019

Party of Nine best wedding band!

My daughter was married on February 23, 2019 in Buffalo, New York and Party of Nine played at the reception. I don't even know where to begin "singing" their praises. We booked the band nearly a year in advance. From the very start Bernadette was wonderful at keeping in touch, explaining the process, following up, answering questions, etc. We needed music for the ceremony which was in a different place than the reception, Bernadette sent her sound man over and took care of that. We wanted music during cocktail hour, Bernadette took care of that. They learned a new song of the bride's choice for the reception. They have an extensive play list that my daughter and her fiancé were able to choose from. They were set up and ready to go before the guests arrived. Absolutely no problems with any of their equipment that would have detracted from their performance. Very, very professional and fun! They had everyone dancing all night and looked like they were having as much fun as we were! Bernadette has a beautiful voice and all of the band members are very energetic. My daughter was going to hire a sound system to save money but her fiancé insisted on a live band. Hands down the best decision made, worth every penny and more. My advice, book early, you don't want to miss out!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Party of Nine's reply:

Lorri! Coming from the mother of the bride....this is fantastic!!! Thank you so much! It was a beautiful wedding and it was our honor and privilege to be the entertainment! So much fun! Thank you again!

D'Arcy Furniss · Married on 12/08/2018

Master of Talent and Professionalism

Party of Nine are truly masters of talent and professionalism. If you are considering this group for your wedding or event, and they are available, consider yourself lucky; they are a must have. Aside from their virtuoso music and entertainment abilities, they exceeded expectations in preparation, coordination, and event management. They made my unforgettable wedding day an unforgettable wedding night.

Sent on 03/12/2019

D'arcy!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share some feedback from your amazing wedding! Yours did not disappoint after playing for both of your sister's weddings! What is Party of Nine going to do without you guys? It was a privilege to play for such a beautiful event and for all you once again!!
  • Jenn

Jenn Walczak · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing band!

The band Party of Nine was EXCEPTIONAL! Bernadette worked with us throughout all the planning. She played all the music we requested and really made the wedding a BLAST! She spent about an hour on the phone with me the week of the wedding planning out every detail and answering all of my questions. She handled everything including introductions, special dances and fit in all of our requests! The dance floor was NEVER empty! I HIGHLY recommend Party of Nine!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Party of Nine's reply:

Jenn!! Wow! Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with and your wedding was awesome! Can’t wait to see you and your family out again soon!
    Bernadette

Natalie Vukelic · Married on 11/10/2018

100% Recommend!!!!!

Sure, I'd be happy to!
    Party of 9 is THE BEST! If you are getting married in Buffalo and want to dance all night, this is the band you need! I went to a wedding in 2016 where Party of 9 played and from that moment on I knew I wanted them to play at my wedding. Within a week of getting engaged we called Party of 9 to see if they had our date available and if they didn't I probably would have changed my date. Bernadette, is extremely organized, professional, personable, and helpful. She made all the planning, payments etc seamless and easy! The band has a large repertoire of songs they know and were willing to learn anything we asked. On the big day, Party of 9 kept the dance floor rocking. We had so many guests tell us after the wedding what an awesome job they did, and one stated "I've never been to a wedding that I couldn't even get on the dance floor". Everyone wanted to dance and party of 9 made sure we did! My husband and I went to 11 weddings this year and absolutely no band compares. One major point we would like to share is that the band took only 1 break over the whole set. This is huge, especially in comparison to other weddings we have attended. We would highly recommend Party of 9 and we hope that they will be playing at a wedding we go to soon!! Thank you Bernadette!!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Party of Nine's reply:

Natalie, You are so welcome!! You and your guests were so much fun to play for..the energy in that room was unbelievable! Thanks again for honoring us to play for your special day!! Come out and see us soon!

Andrea · Married on 10/27/2018

This band will ensure a great time.

Party of Nine made my wedding a success. They are true professionals. The planning was easy and Bernadette is so helpful. The band plays a wide variety so everyone will enjoy. The guest were on the dance floor all night and stayed til the very end. We received so many compliments on the band since the wedding. Worth every penny and I would recommend this band as one of the top things to make your wedding a success. They were one of the favorite parts!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Party of Nine's reply:

Andrea! Thank you for having Party of Nine at your reception. Your guests were so much fun and you guys were great to work with! Hope to see you all again soon! Happy new year!

Leigh · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Decision We Made!

Having Party of Nine at our wedding was the best planning decision we made! Party of Nine was so fun, brought a unique energy to the space, and catered to our guests of all ages. Having a band really set us apart from our friends and family also getting married around the same time, and I'll cherish these memories forever. We highly recommend Party of Nine if entertainment, energy, and atmosphere are important to you!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Party of Nine's reply:

Hi Leigh! Thanks so much for your kind words! Your wedding was amazing and we all had so much fun! Happy New Year to you and Nick!!

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Band in Buffalo!!

Bride and Grooms to-be,

The best thing you can do to make your wedding reception fantastic is hire Party of Nine to be your band! Without a doubt they are the best in Buffalo. They have an amazing selection of songs and an energy that truly keeps your guests out of their seats and on the dance floor all night long. Since our wedding, we have had so many people compliment us on just how amazing Party of Nine was and how much fun they had because of them. Bernadette is super professional and organized and will emcee your evening perfectly to keep everything moving and flowing seamlessly. Take one of the stresses out of planning your wedding by hiring Party of Nine and resting assured that they will do an amazing job!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Danielle!!!! Thanks so much for sending this amazing review of the band-we really appreciate your feedback as we know how important it is for other bride and grooms to be to hear it coming straight from another couple who has experienced working with us! Congratulations again and thank you for the privilege of playing for your big day!! Hope to see you all again soon!

Christine · Married on 09/01/2018

Party of Nine knows how to throw a party! We had the absolute best time at our wedding dancing and singing along. As the bride, I didn’t get off of the dance floor once! Bernadette was so organized and amazing to work with, and she made everything go off without a hitch. Our guests haven’t stopped raving about them since the wedding. We couldn’t recommend them enough. Thank you Party of Nine!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Christine! Thank you so much! It was a beautiful, crazy fun wedding!! Thank you for having Party of Nine!

Jenny · Married on 08/25/2018

Wow! Party of Nine is amazing. We have seen them perform multiple times at our friends weddings and we knew we had to have them at ours!
    They absolutely made our wedding. We are still getting compliments to this day about how awesome our band was. They kept the dance floor jam packed the entire night and were able to learn and play a special request song from me. Bernadette is awesome and easy to work with. She is very experienced and MC’d our night perfectly. I had full confidence in her. So happy we choose them I would not have had it any other way!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Jenny! I'm not sure who had more fun at your wedding! It was a blast and I knew so many people! Thank you again for having Party of Nine!

Anna-Claire · Married on 08/11/2018

Part of Nine absolutely made our wedding and, even more importantly, they made it feel like OUR wedding. It was really important to me and my husband that there be music and dancing throughout the reception, including while guests were waiting for dinner to be served. Although this wasn't the typical style of wedding for Party of Nine, they were open to our vision, worked with us to plan things (including many things we had not even thought of!), made it happen and, in the end, made our night absolute perfection. On top of all this, when a few things came up that we had not planned for, Bernadette was able to be flexible and kept the night going seamlessly. The only thing that could have made the night better would have been a five-minute warning that the night was ending -- we were so busy dancing with ALL of our friends and family on the dance-floor, that we didn't realize that the wonderful night was coming to an end. Fortunately, our friends and family are still talking about the dancing and the band, so we get to keep reliving the night!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Anna-Claire! Thank you for trusting us with your vision of your big day! It was unbelievably successful as your guests were out there from the first song to the very last! Thanks again for having Party of NIne!
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 08/03/2018

Best Wedding Band in WNY

My husband Jason and I were married at Asbury Hall in WNY on 8/3/18 and Party of 9 was our reception band. When we booked Party of 9 we had no idea what an incredible pleasure it would be to have them at our wedding. To say we are thrilled with them is a huge understatement. During the planning they were communicative, professional and very accommodating. I was never left guessing about due dates or set lists. Bernadette was always willing to chat with me about my questions and logistical plans. In fact, we had some specific requests that were met with willingness and corporation. During our cocktail party and pre-dinner music they were incredible at keeping things on schedule and Bernadette did a fantastic job with all of the introductions.

The reception music was absolutely flawless - my husband and I are music teachers and almost everyone at our 200 guest wedding is either involved in teaching or performing music. Every. single. guest. was impressed with their musical abilities. Months later we are still hearing people talk about how much fun they had with our band and how amazing everyone thinks they are. I have never had as much fun as I did on the dance floor at my wedding in my life! The energy never dwindled, the set list was never uninspiring and dull, it was hours of dancing and fantastic music and entertainment and it was a total blast. I can honestly say that this band is in it to make your day as fun and special as possible.

Finding a group that you can have complete faith in is key when choosing your band. If you're looking for a group that you can be absolutely certain will provide you with a fun, vibrant, and energetic experience at your reception and be professional, corporative and communicative during your planning then Party of 9 is the band for you! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Party of Nine 24
    Party of Nine 25

Party of Nine's reply:

Kiersten! Your wedding brings a smile to my face ....so much fun! Thank you for your awesome review-I'm so glad we measured up to all your musically trained friends!! lol
    You guys were great to work with...especially your dad!! lol
    Congratulations again and hope to see you all again very soon!

JackR · Married on 08/03/2018

Book Party of Nine for your daughter's wedding!

A father’s advice … book Party of Nine for your daughter’s wedding!! Plain and simple if you want the most memorable experience for your family and guests, Bernadette and Party of Nine will deliver! We knew we would love them but they were unbelievably fantastic!! The dance floor was electric all night long. The wedding was a couple of months ago and our family and friends are still talking about how fantastic the band was. What many guests didn’t know was that Bernadette and Party of Nine prepared a very special song for the event. It made the night so personal and special. Thank you Party of Nine for making our daughter’s wedding absolutely perfect!
    Jack

Sent on 11/23/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Jack, You rock! I'm hoping all the fathers out there take a look at what you wrote and come and see us for themselves! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Ariana · Married on 07/28/2018

Party of 9 made our wedding so incredibly memorable! The band was a huge hit and success at our wedding- they kept the dance floor jammed pack (easier said than done!) and cover a wide genre of music! Bernadette was great and very easy to work with- the whole band is full of very talented professionals. Bernadette was also great at hosting the night- she took a lot of time to learn the reception schedule of when to call who up for what event and even let us pick out the songs we wanted the band to play and stuck to it! She also allowed my now husband to play a song with the band which was so awesome! It was a great surprise and really made our wedding unique and memorable. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Ariana! Your wedding was amazing and we all had so much fun! Your hubby was a big hit as everyone ate up his playing with the band...He sounded awesome! Thanks again for your kind words and for having Party of Nine!

Allison · Married on 07/21/2018

AMAZING FROM START TO FINISH! Party of Nine took our wedding to a level I've never seen before. The dance floor was packed the whole night and the energy throughout our venue was absolutely electric! We had a summer wedding in a club that had a few different rooms separated from the main dance area. You might think that the music wouldn't reach the corner pockets of those rooms, but Party of Nine's sound is huge. Bernadette's vocals are fantastic but the other male members of the band performed a few solos that killed it! This mix of talent kept our guests coming back to the dance floor again and again and again. You just couldn't escape the excitement the energy coming from this band. Bernadette is very professional: quick with responses, attentive to every single detail and intuitive with reading the crowd. I had some special requests for songs, dances and an announcement or two during the night. I also wanted Bernadette to walk out into the crowd and dance to get crowd revved up. She and the band delivered every single request on time and in the exact style I wanted. My dad and I danced like total nuts to "Jumpin' Jack Flash" (one of my special requests) because Party of Nine just brought the house down when they performed this one. My dad was absolutely beaming. From the beginning to the end, we didn't have to think about a thing other than dancing our butts off! Party of Nine took care of it all. So, if having a fabulous time at your own wedding is important to you, hire this band. If you want your guests to feel like they can't get off the dance floor because they're having such great time, hire this band. They're worth every penny. Remember, people only remember a few things about weddings, and music is a big one. Spend your money where it matters: Party of Nine!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Allison! Wow! Everything just turned out spectacular and you and your dad were a big hit! Everyone loved it! Thank you again for all your attention to detail. It was all worth it! Thanks again for having Party of Nine!

abbie · Married on 07/14/2018

Party of Nine was a perfect choice for our special day. Bernadette payed such close attention to every detail, helping to make sure on the big day everything would go perfect. Party of Nine is very professional and always made us feel like we were their number one priority. From the start of the reception to the end, Party of Nine had our guests filling the dance floor. Numerous guests came up to me during the party and commented on how wonderful the band was and how impressed they were. They played something for everyone. Throughout the evening I found everyone from my grandparents to my college friends dancing the night away. My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. Having Party of Nine there was one of the major reasons why. If you are looking to have the wedding of the year you need to have Party of Nine at yours!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Abbie! YOur dance floor really was packed all night....such a great group of people to play for! We had a blast! Thanks again for having Party of Nine and thanks for the kind words!

Brooke · Married on 06/16/2018

When planning our wedding, my fiance and I knew we wanted a live band for our wedding reception. We are so happy we chose Party of Nine to help bring the party to our wedding. From the start of reaching out to Bernadette, she was so responsive, easy to work with, and flexible. Our family and friends were dancing all night. They sound amazing and have a large repertoire of songs and styles. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to throw a fun and lively wedding and party where your guests will dance all night.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Brooke! Thank you so much for a great review! Your wedding was incredible and I'm sure your memories will last a lifetime! Thanks again for having Party of Nine!

Annemarie · Married on 06/02/2018

If you are booking a band for your wedding, look no further.. PARTY OF NINE is all you need. Party of Nine was amazing on our wedding night! We had such a blast. The dance floor was packed ALL night and we had guests requesting to keep playing even after we had to stop. The band was so professional and answered all our questions in a timely manner. We had so many friends and family tell us how amazing the band was and that our wedding was one of the best weddings they have ever been to!! From the cocktail music to playing songs that we requested, the night was AMAZING. We wish we could celebrate our anniversary every year with the same party! We did not want the night to end. Bernadette had everyone moving the ENTIRE night! We had them play during our cocktail hour as well and they played beautifully.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Jennie

Jennie · Married on 05/26/2018

Party of Nine is one of the best bands in Buffalo! We saw them at another wedding (before we were even engaged) and immediately knew we wanted them for our wedding. They were one of the first vendors we booked and made everything else work around the date they had available for us. From the first time I contacted her, Beradette was responsive and professional. She and the guys went above and beyond to meet all of our requests, including learning a brand new song that wasn't easy and not in their usual genre of music.
    In addition to performing for the reception, Mark (lead vocals) provided our ceremony music (for a small additional cost). This was really convenient as our ceremony was onsite with our reception.
    I highly recommend Party of Nine, worth every penny! They kept the party going, the dance floor was never empty!
    If you have a chance, check our one of their public events listed on their website! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Party of Nine 26
    Party of Nine 27
    Party of Nine 28
    Party of Nine 29
    Party of Nine 30
    Party of Nine 31

Party of Nine's reply:

Jennie! The food, the venue, the guests! OMGOSH! IT was an incredible wedding! Your hubby is quite the entertainer too...watch out Billy Joel! Thank you for your wonderful review and for having Party of Nine!

Kelly · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I were lucky enough to book Party of Nine for our wedding, and let me be the first to say – THE HYPE IS REAL. Leading up to the wedding, every time we mentioned Party of Nine was playing, faces would light up. They did not disappoint. Bernadette’s energy is infective – the dance floor was packed.
    Party of Nine did so many wonderful things- learning a new song for our first dance, extending the father daughter dance when we kept going, and setting the mood for the night during cocktail hour. Everything was perfect and yet, somehow, Bernadette managed to keep the attention on me, making me feel like the star. Thank you Party of Nine for an unforgettable night.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Kelly! Amazing review!! Thank you so much! Your wedding was unforgettable and we are honored to have played a big part in the fun that was had by all! Thanks again for having Party of Nine!

Alexandra · Married on 03/10/2018

The band's performance was wonderful!!! All of our guests loved the music, and they really made the evening! They had everyone on the dance floor!!!

The band learned a new song that had special meaning for the mother son dance. My husband and I really appreciate that the band accommodated all of our requests!

The band's variety of music was great for all ages. My nieces and nephews had a wonderful time- Oscar (age 4) LOVED getting to join in for a bit on the tambourine- it was so kind of the band to bring him up. The sets that they prepared really kept everyone dancing and enjoying the evening.

From our initial phone calls to providing final information Bernadette was especially helpful, knowledgeable and prompt with answers. If you need a band, and are lucky enough for Party of Nine to be available - then I highly recommend that you book them asap!

Update - Father of the Groom wanted to add: "I just want to thank you for giving such a good performance at my son’s wedding. I am also amazed at your performance, Bernadette, of "We've only just begun" by the Carpenters which was not your normal repertoire. If I closed my eyes I could swear it was Karen Carpenter singing. Well done to all! and many Thanks!"

Sent on 03/16/2018

Party of Nine's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your guests were alot of fun to play for, especially that little guy! What a ham!
    We are grateful for the honor to be the entertainment for this special event!
    Bernadette and Party of Nine