6840 187th Ave SW, Rochester, WA 98579 Map · Phone number

About Party Medics, Inc.

You've found the perfect dress, cake, flowers, and venue for your wedding. All you need now, is the perfect disc jockey.

Party Medics has the expertise and experience you've been looking for. We excel in planning, organizing and orchestrating wedding ceremonies and receptions. We are recognized for providing a service that far exceeds the norm.

We know just how important this day is for both of you, and with Party Medics wedding specialists, you can be sure that both you and your guests will leave saying "This was the most fun we have had at a wedding". Just check out some of our references.

Our DJs do more than just play all of your favorite music, we can also work as your wedding coordinator to help make sure your event runs in a smooth and timely manner.

You have enough to worry about, let our wedding specialists coordinate with your photographer, videographer, caterer, parents, and others to keep your wedding on track. From the arrival of your guests, to the ceremony music, grand entrance, toasts, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, and formal dances, you can relax and enjoy your day knowing that your DJ has everything under control.

Our reputation rests on your total satisfaction.

Follow Party Medics, Inc. on

Uplighting of the Union Station in Tacoma
Uplighting of the Union Station in Tacoma
28ee9cfc5e10df63 1466799531377 weddingdancingoncloud medium
Dancing on the Clouds effect

4 Reviews for Party Medics, Inc.

• Ana

Ana · Married on 11/10/2018

Everything was fantastic - Jambulance and all!

I learned about Party Medics from a friend who had them do her wedding - and I am so glad I found them! Before I booked them, I had reserved with another company where I was paying a lot more money for the same service (DJ for 6.5 hours, Photo Booth for 4). While their website could use a little work, meeting with and emailing with James was a great experience. He always got back to me within a few hours and answered all of my questions. When we met up and discussed the timeline of the whole event, he gave us some tips about how to make the evening run more smoothly. Approaching the event, I was able to email him the songs requested by my guests as well as a "definitely play" and a "definitely do NOT play" list of songs - which he did a great job with! He worked seamlessly with our venue coordinator, our wedding party, and our photographer throughout the night. The Photo Booth was a hit as well - the props were fantastic, the background was perfect, and the design was exactly what I wanted. Not only was James fantastic to work with, a good listener, a great organizer, and able to keep the evening on track with his MC skills, but he came in his Jambulance! I highly recommend Party Medics for your big day!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Professional, personable and fun. Our DJ was busy the entire evening as the MC. It was obvious he loves his job. He has years of experience. I did not have to worry about a thing. He kept the evening moving along, following our timeline. The guests loved the music he played. I highly recommend Party Medics.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Rebecca · Married on 08/28/2010

James made my life so easy. He did both our ceremony and reception and was critical throughout. Without a wedding planner, we did everything on our own. James helped with suggestions and planning, cateered to all of our needs, and carried out all of our wishes. He emceed the event impeccably, got the party going, and kept people out on the dancefloor with his playlist. I cannot recommend James highly enough. We had a personalized wedding and a great party in no small measure thanks to James. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 09/24/2010

Party Medics, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful recommendation! I'm glad that I was able to help make your day just as you imagined it would be. I enjoyed working with you and your guests.

Thanks again,
    James
    (360) 704-8310
    www.partymedics.biz

Party Medics, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,195.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• Chaplain Dale Weddings
    Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

This guy is fun. Rather than try to resuscitate your party after it's too late, make sure the Party Medics are on hand from the earliest stages of your event planning. Great equipment, terrific catalog of songs for every style and every occasion. You can't miss!

• KD Events & Party Designs
    KD Events & Party Designs Wedding Planners

Terrific sound and performance. Great set up! A Joy to work with!

• Illusion of Grandeur Photography
    Illusion of Grandeur Photography Wedding Photographers

Party Medics is wonderful. They were the DJ for my own wedding, so I have no problem referring them to my clients. They are organized and know what they are doing, and have a great selection of music that will keep you and your guests dancing all night!

• 6840 187th Ave SW Rochester, 98579 See on map