Summit, NJ 07901 Map · Phone number

About Parker's Petals

Parker's Petals specializes in floral design, gift bags and baskets, and event decor. From simple floral arrangements to large elegant affairs and special events, Parker's Petals is here to assist you with all of your custom floral design needs. There is no right or wrong flower; the flowers you select should reflect your style and personality. We will guide you on which colors and flowers to use to come up with a beautiful design that is uniquely yours. Let Parker's Petals help you discover a world where art, beauty and flowers come together.

CalaLillies
redrosesandcandlelight
ScanPic0003

8 Reviews for Parker's Petals

Rachel · Married on 11/06/2016

It was a great experience working with Dara and Jaime. They worked within our budget and everything looked incredible! They created the flowers for my bridal shower as well as my wedding. We got so many compliments on the wedding decor. Our chuppah looked incredible!! It was elegant and sophisticated without being over the top. I would recommend anyone who wants to be 100% satisfied and have a wonderful experience, give them a call!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 02/07/2015

Jaime and Dara helped to design the most beautiful, modern, and classy flower arrangements and chuppah at our wedding. They listened to our style, visited the venue, and completely captured our vision for an elegant wedding. Simple white flowers, black vases, and tons of candles helped to create the most romantic, elegant vibe -- exactly what we wanted! We are so grateful for the artistic ability of Parker's Petals and so appreciate the warmth and love Jaime and Dara brought to the planning process and our wedding! If you haven't seen some of the other gorgeous arrangements that Parker's Petals can create you are missing out (hint hint to my husband to send me a gorgeous arrangement from Parker's Petals each year for our anniversary)!

Sent on 02/24/2015

D · Married on 11/18/2012

I used Parker's Petals for my flowers, chuppah and other room decor elements. Jaime is nothing short of a creative genius. I saw her work at another event so I already knew of her talent but what she did for us far surpassed my expectations. The chuppah was breathtakingly beautiful. She created these gorgeous low-profile arrangements that our guests couldn't stop talking about. Believe it or not Jaime took it upon herself to move furniture around to create a more comfortable and efficient space for our party. She and her assistant Dara are super nice and extremely accommodating, both of which are essential for your wedding day, trust me. They are also very creative and think outside the box if you give them the freedom to, which worked perfectly for me because I am devoid of creativity but love unusual design! Highly recommend these guys!!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Parker's Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Summit, 07901 See on map