74 Cameron Ct., Plymouth Meeting, PA 19468 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Paraposh

Paraposh provides on-site makeup artistry services, saving you precious time on your special day. Wedding parties can be styled and catered to by this versatile and experienced team. We are happy to offer bridal trials, allowing you to work together to find your dream wedding look. Having helped clients to look their best for over a decade, Paraposh presents a tried and trusted experience for every celebration. No matter the style or size of your celebration, a makeup artist can be there to cater to you.

Paraposh is based in the Philadelphia suburbs and services the greater Philadelphia area.

brand launch squares 51 444455 160036677213372

Videos 1 Video

31 Reviews for Paraposh

Viktoria · Married on 05/31/2020

Incredible

Ashley delivered exceptional artistry to my bridal party. She paid close attention to what the bridal party wanted and executed the makeup exactly to their needs. Ashley was also so incredibly accommodating. Not only did I book her a week before the wedding, but it ended up that she didn’t do as many people as we had spoken about from the start. She didn’t skip a beat! I would highly recommend hiring Ashley for your artistry needs.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Genevieve · Married on 09/09/2017

My easiest decision in the wedding planning was to ask Ashley to do my make-up! I debated cheaping out and just doing it myself, but after realizing that I could go out and buy a ton of make-up, I would save so much money and stress by having it done... and look a thousand times better! Ashley was super easy to work with- she got back to me quickly, took my ideas into account and was super flexible on timing. It was the calmest part of my morning getting ready... she is chill and cool and I was proud to have her there! I just thought, at the end of the day, it would be a day when my photo would be taken all day and every VIP person in my life would be there... it was worth the little bit extra I spent! Also, my make-up looked great ALL DAY whether on film or face to face... sometimes you get one of the other, ha ha! I know when I do my own make-up, it is off in one second and would never look as good! She gets booked early, so contact as soon as you know your date!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Paraposh FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup