costa rica, llano guanacaste, San Jose, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Paradiso Natural

We are the Experts Who Can Count To Let her sea meeting a success . Natural Paradiso Vacation rental Le offers dishes and linens, tables, chairs , Pavement para chairs. Services and various equipment , awnings, MOUNTS And more .. Our staff will handle every detail of your event, with dedicated attention and giving you the comfort you deserve . We are Specialists in beach weddings and Other outdoor events

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Plant revolution
foto0398

2 Reviews for Paradiso Natural

Karina C. · Married on 05/04/2019

Very nice experiencie

Luis and his wife were very receptive with the things we ask and needed. The day of our wedding arrived on time and set everything up the way we asked. Very responsible and I would definitly hired them again.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Angela K. · Married on 01/19/2021

Beware of this vendor!

Inquired a few months in advance from before making trip to Costa Rica. Owners Luis and Andrea sent quote for my event for $397.00 USD, but couldn't accept credit cards. Agreed to wire but my bank had an issue with their account. I sent $200 deposit directly to Luis through Moneygram. He picked up and confirmed but when the date and time arrived, no on showed up for my event. Twenty people in a country other than our own, without table, chairs, or formal settings I ordered months prior. My beachside dinner my milestone event was ruined. When I complained, Luis told me that he had gone to another address several hours away. The address I gave him was only 90 minutes from his location, yet he claimed to be 4 hours away "at another shop" and unable to make my event. The company never called back or made any attempt to apologize, when I sent an email to complain they sent me an email accepting no responsibility, going on how it was my fault for sending them to the wrong address. Mind you, the florist, and everyone else making deliveries that day had no confusion with the same address. They kept my deposit. PLEASE Beware!

Sent on 02/04/2021

Paradiso Natural FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Chair Covers
    Chairs
    Tables
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Glassware
    Linens

• See on map
    506-88179245 (Phone number)
    Location of (Paradiso Natural)