Janesville, WI 53545 Map · Phone number

About Paper Phone Calls

Paper Phone Calls is a unique company - I work directly with you my client(s) to create unique one of a kind pieces for your big day! No two weddings are ever the same, each one is as unique as you are as a couple. I work with you and your budget to create one-of-a-kind pieces. I offer everything from save the date and invite collections (invite, RSVP card, additional info cards, etc.) to the ceremony and reception details all the way to the thank yous! No wedding is too small or too simple - I create for weddings of all sizes.

The more you buy the more you save - for example save the dates are 50% off with the purchase of invites, programs and thank you notes are 25% off, etc. Message me or call me today at: 608-931-5831 to talk about how I can help make your big day even more unique and special!

Follow Paper Phone Calls on

img3807

2 Reviews for Paper Phone Calls

• MattAndDebbie

Debbie · Married on 09/05/2015

Sam is fantastic! She did a wonderful job with everything we threw her way, and she had great ideas to make our programs, etc. special. :-) She did our programs, itinerary cards, and do not disturb signs for the hotel guests.

Sent on 11/04/2015
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 07/21/2013

We have had an amazing experience working with Samantha on our wedding stationary. She has amazing talent that helped us bring our visions to life, and create one of a kind wedding pieces that we will treasure for a lifetime. She was so helpful during the planning process by giving great suggestions and advice along the way. She also put little touches on everything she did to make things personalized for our wedding. Samantha made sure to include everything we asked of her and kept all of our wedding stationary cohesive. She responded to us promptly and professionally and always went the extra mile to ensure we were happy with our products. The final products were far beyond our expectations and exactly what we had imagined for our special day. Thank you so much Sam for helping us create the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Paper Phone Calls FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1