Mesa, AZ 85202 Map · Phone number

About Paper Mango

Paper Mango was born in 2008 after having spent three years as an in house and freelance graphic designer and feeling restricted creatively. I (Melanie) was searching for an outlet to put the creative ideas floating around in my head down on paper. Having been immersed in the wedding industry through my "day job" working for a local wedding photographer, I had gained quite a bit of experience working with brides-to-be and really enjoyed the process of helping couples plan for one of the biggest days of their life. Out of that passion and experience Paper Mango was designed to provide couples with wedding invitations and stationery that creates the perfect first impression of their big day!

As well as a passion for constantly stretching the bounds of my creativity, I'm deeply passionate about making a positive impact on the world and people around me by offering eco-friendly products, joining forces with world changing organizations and always providing my customers with the best service around.

Thanks for your interest in Paper Mango and I look forward to working with you!

arathiinvite
756701015010779439503355165003277006945092460n
myaeggplantWW

11 Reviews for Paper Mango

Ellen · Married on 11/06/2010

Melanie from Paper Mango helped my wedding planning so easy and smooth when it came to my invitations/menus! I had a vision and she definitely followed through and I have receive so many great compliments!! I would HIGHLY recommend her as your designer- she's flexible, VERY quick in her responses and I plan to use her in other invitations I will do doing for any other events!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Gretchen · Married on 10/22/2010

Working with Melanie/Paper Mango to create my wedding invitations was a thoroughly delightful process. From my first communication with her to our last meeting together, Melanie was professional, friendly and flexible. It was seemingly effortless for her to listen to my ideas, apply her creative vision and deliver an outstanding product. I highly recommend doing business with Paper Mango and will continue to spread the word about this fantastic local business!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Renee' · Married on 10/16/2010

Melanie exceeded our expectations. Our guests were still talking about our invitations, favors, place cards, and save the dates the day after the wedding. Her creativity is limitless and we could not have been happier with everything she created! We are #1 fans of Melanie and Paper Mango!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Paper Mango FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Brilliant Bridal
    Brilliant Bridal Wedding Dresses

Beautiful custom invitations at great prices.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Paper Mango to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Mesa, 85202 See on map