4404 Eastern Street, New Orleans, LA 70122 Map · Phone number

About Pamela Reed Photography

I provide unique and modern wedding photojournalism, candids, in addition to highly artistic portraits in a fun and relaxed atmosphere here in New Orleans, Louisiana. Clients receive professional and prompt service along with advice, hints and tips to make planning their destination wedding easy and less stressful. Many have remained friends and return for anniversary and family photographs. My background includes Pulitzer Prize winning mentors, solo gallery exhibitions and a three year self-funded documentary project leased by the USAF. Plus over 10 years as a professional wedding photographer. I've won a few juried awards from AGWPJA, the Artistic Guild of Wedding Photojournalist Association and have been featured in national magazines and newspapers.

The bottomline? If you want something different and memorable from your wedding photographs while having a really fun time give me a call. Pricing is custom. We discuss your ideas and plans and develop a basic timeline that makes the most of your wedding day photography. 504-920-8703

Follow Pamela Reed Photography on

new orleans artistic wedding photographer
82286288b25ec614 1493419656879 new orleans artistic wedding photographer
erika michael art sm

10 Reviews for Pamela Reed Photography

Pamela is a talented and artistic photographer. I loved her suggestions for photos walking around the French Quarter - so much better than posed. We loved, loved, loved the photos, and we don't normally like photos of ourselves all that much. On top of all that, Pamela is sheer fun to hang around with and work with.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Eileen · Married on 05/08/2015

Pamela Reed is a true professional and a true artist. Her work is second to none and she's such a breeze to work with. She knows so much about the art of photography and the images she creates in her mind and comes out of the camera are gorgeous. I periodically find myself going through my wedding photos and just smile thinking of every little moment, because she simply captured the feeling and attitudes of everyone during the whole day! I LOVE her work. She has already done a family shoot for us as well and I plan to hire her for more shoots in the future.

Sent on 10/28/2015

We worked with Pamela for our wedding, and despite the bad weather, our pictures turned out excellent. I highly recommend her, not only is she a great photographer but she is excellent for recommendations and ideas for planning your wedding. We adore our pictures, and have shared them with family/friends and they love our photos! Definitely captures great moments, as well as posed (as our family indicated they wanted as well).

Sent on 04/26/2015

Pamela Reed Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints

• Wes Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

Pamela Reed is a source of inspiration to me. Our styles are very different, but I find myself drawn to her victorianesque flair. The attention to New Orleans architecture, a special bond with gothic and macabre-loving couples, and certainly not least-- a keen insight for photographing lovebirds in the Big Easy. Pamela is not faint of heart. Couples-- tell her you've got a secret and she'll pull up a chair. Highly recommend!

• Beaucoup Blessings - Wedding Ceremonies
    Beaucoup Blessings - Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I've worked with Pam many times. She's very professional. Always a pleasure.

• 4404 Eastern Street New Orleans, 70122 See on map
    5049208703 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pamela Reed Photography)