Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

24 Reviews for PAM SCOTT Photography

Christina · Married on 11/15/2014

We loved having Pam as our wedding photographer and I would recommend her to anyone! Her work speaks for itself but, not only that, the level of customer service we receive from her (consistently!!) is amazing. Her responsiveness, organization and professionalism are outstanding. Additionally, she works very well with other vendors and everyone I talked to had nothing but nice things to say about her.

Pam has a great sense of humor which helped us with our nerves tremendously on our big day. Our wedding was a unique situation where we chose to do our ceremony outside as the sun was setting. It was very dark by the time I came walking down the aisle and while we were planning the wedding, we were a little nervous about how the pictures would turn out. When we saw the first photos from Pam our jaws dropped. They were the most gorgeous wedding ceremony pictures I had ever seen. We are so grateful!

We also used Pam for our engagement photos, which also turned out wonderful. She was gracious enough to meet us at a private home in Laguna for the shoot. It was amazing how quickly she was able to scout out the area and determine all of the right places and angles to shoot. She truly is amazing!! I hope we get to work with her again.

Marci · Married on 10/11/2014

Pam is amazing!! You will be so thankful you booked her!! We were blown away by her professionalism, creativity, organization, and amazing photography!! The pictures she took our breath away!!! She captured our love in every photograph!

My husband and I clicked with Pam as soon as we met her! She is so easy to talk to and be around, and we knew right away we would feel comfortable around her. Her ability to make you feel at ease and natural is remarkable and I'm so happy that she was there on our wedding day to share it with us and beautifully capture it.

PAM SCOTT Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Sweet Cheeks Baking Company
    Sweet Cheeks Baking Company Wedding Cakes

Pam Scott captures exactly what you want at your event - personality, elegance, class, and special moments. She is not only a LOVELY person but a class act herself. Her photography speaks volumes, as it should. Her clients and industry friends love her calm demeanor and her humility - so much talent and no ego...whew, that's rare! We love Pam and are always thrilled to work events together because the pics will be EXCEPTIONAL!

• My Girls on Film Studios
    My Girls on Film Studios Wedding Hair & Makeup

Pam is a wonder to work with. I have used her a client and have referred her as a Makeup Artist. She is so professional and her work is impecable. Not to mention, she makes you feel so comfortable - like you have known her for life! BOOK PAM

• Simply Posh Design
    Simply Posh Design Wedding Invitations

Pam Scott is ideal Photographer for your wedding day! Not only is she talented, but also a real pleasure to spend time with and not at all obtrusive - -very important factors when dealing with the stress and excitement that seems to go hand-in-hand on your wedding day. Pam is one of the best details photographers I know and is able to easily capture moments, details and special little touches that often the bride and groom really notice for the first time after their big day is over and the pictures have arrived. Pam will absolutely cater to any planned or posed compositions you have in mind but also has a real gift for photo journalism - -the ability to blend in the background and capture exquisite natural shots -- wether it be a belly laugh shared with your maid of honor, a cranky flower girl stomping down the aisle or a teary-eyed parent, you will be certain to relive the entire day through photographs Pam provides.

• Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 See on map