8556 Royal Palm Lane, North Charleston, SC 29420 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Palmetto Dj Entertainment

Charleston DJ Entertainment has been providing professional wedding entertainment services to brides for over 12 years. Skip works diligently to ensure your event is well organized and stress free. He has the talent and experience to create a real dream come true wedding day for you and your guests. Skip supplies event solutions by creating itineraries for each client, and coordinates with other service providers during events to ensure time lines runs flawlessly. Charleston DJ Entertainment prides itself in being a professional dj service, driven by excellence and cloaked in integrity.

We specialize in weddings, ceremonies and receptions. We also service corporate events, military balls, family and personal parties.

Our music library consists of the very best of every genre available. Skip spends hours creating a personalized play list months in advance, based on the clients music desires.

Charleston DJ Entertainment provides clients with customized ceremonies, fine dinner music and fun-filled celebrations. Our attention to detail and ability to capture every client's personalized vision has earned us our reputation in the wedding industry through out the Charleston area.

Skip is also the Founder and President of the South Carolina Dj Alliance. SCDJA

We would be honored to assist you in your upcoming event. Feel free to contact us by phone or email. Our Website

Follow Palmetto Dj Entertainment on

Poster
a64fea0a4c4c9e5e 1345143058667 BoothLightPackage

20 Reviews for Palmetto Dj Entertainment

Megan · Married on 04/18/2015

Charleston DJ Entertainment was absolutely wonderful! When my husband and I first met Skipp, we knew that we had picked the best out there. He talked us through everything, answered any and all questions we had, and was so down to earth that we felt immediately comfortable. We kept in constant contact throughout the whole planning process. And what other DJ service would come with TWO DJ's?!?! Skipp's partner, Mark, was just as amazing and personable.
    One of the most important things, however, was seeing how much they cared. Our wedding was in Georgetown... an hour and a half away from where we all lived. And Skipp drove up to the venue with me to go over timing, and booth position, and just everything that he needed to know. All this so that we weren't doing things last minute and so that he knew ahead of time what was going on. And the best part, I didn't even ask him to go with me. He asked me to go. That meant so much to me that he was willing to take time out of his schedule to make my big day perfect.
    At the wedding, he played the greatest playlist ever, and we could definitely tell that he was into it because he was smiling, laughing, and dancing the entire time. He even danced with me!! How wonderful is that?
    I could never imagine any other vendor doing all of the wonderful things that he did for us. We are so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with him. Without a doubt, We very highly recommend Charleston DJ Entertainment. It was such a great experience, and one that we will never forget!!

***Side note... he gave out 3 business cards at the wedding to people who asked for it, and has even already been booked for my husband's grandparents' anniversary this October. That's how good they are!!***

Sent on 05/22/2015

Palmetto Dj Entertainment's reply:

Megan and James...you guys were so delightful and easy to work with....it made our responsibilities that much easier to put together. There is a lot of planning and stress in making sure a clients wedding is perfectly orchestrated and everything is in place...and when a bride and groom are as happy, cheerful and caring for others as you two are...it just makes it go so smooth. The Ceremony was flawless, and the reception rocked! Thank you for your time.

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/18/2014

Skip and Mark...WOW! What an absolutely amazing job done! Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and it's in large part due to these two men!

They gave my husband and I everything we wanted and then some! The music was perfect the songs played were fun and upbeat and most importantly they kept us on schedule and track!

We wanted a wedding that everyone would remember and have a good time and dance, and boy, did we!

Not only were Skip and Mark easy going and always available for questions throughout the planning process, but they kept us on track while we were planning. Skip met with us and helped us go over our timeline and asked us what we expected. If we weren't sure of something they easily clarified it and helped us find the perfect songs relatable to us when we were stuck.

Not only did we use them for our reception, but our ceremony as well! The music was absolutely perfect and made the wedding.
    I was so worried I wasn't going to have time to accomplish and do everything we wanted to that night, but we did and we were even ahead of schedule.

These two men are some of the hardest working people I have ever met. They are kind and sincere and truly care about you! They are always available and just genuinely fun people.

They made the night unforgettable for the guests, fun, and they even had a few surprises for our guests (that we knew about but no one else) that made it absolutely perfect! They had the crowd going, people on the dance floor, including my 80 year old grandmother and were seriously a blast to have DJ the wedding!!

Thank you so much Charleston DJ Entertainment for giving us everything we wanted and some!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Cullen · Married on 05/10/2014

Skip and Mark were great they conducted themselfs in such a professional matter I was very please with there services and would recommend them highly.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Palmetto Dj Entertainment Pricing

Palmetto Dj Entertainment Price Rates

Palmetto Dj Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 845.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Charleston's Sundance Dj's
    Charleston's Sundance Dj's Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure to know Skip Barrus of Charleston DJ Entertainment now for nearly three years. Although we are in the same market and business together we sometimes find ourselves competing. Thats a normal experience between professional Dj Companies. However, I know Skip and his company. He operates one of the finest mobile music companies I have ever had the experience to witness. An extremely competent and thorough professional in every sense. I have learned many positive attributes from Skip and his company. Everything from sound equipment to professional lighting....Skip is on target and I have learned from him..In the event that Sundance Productions DJ's are booked...He is the first one we call. Professionals learn positve things from professionals...This is certainly the case here. Tony Cerko at Sundance Productions Dj's. Sundance Productions Dj's at Face Book...Sundanceproductions.net

• Riverland Studios
    Riverland Studios Wedding Photographers

We've had the pleasure of working along side Skip and the Charleston DJ Entertainment crew. They are friendly and professional and keep the party rolling!

• 8556 Royal Palm Lane North Charleston, 29420 See on map
    843 442 6633 (Other Phone Number)
    Always available via cell phone listed