Palmer Flowers Loveland

Loveland, CO View map Visit website

Palmer Flowers is a florist business located in Loveland, Colorado, that provides wedding flowers and décor to couples on their big day. The award-winning team at Palmer Flowers boasts years of experience in the wedding business and prides themselves on their attention to detail and customer focus.

Palmer Flowers primarily operates in Loveland, Fort Collins, Cheyenne, and the surrounding areas. They supply only the freshest and most distinctive flowers and offer a vast selection of décor, including arches, vases, votives, lanterns, and much more. The dedicated team provides a wide range of packages that can be customized to meet the needs of each client. From the initial consultation to the wedding day itself the team will guide you through every step of the process. They also travel to your location to set everything up exactly as you wish and provide a full takedown service after the ceremony so you can relax and enjoy a seamless wedding day experience.

• Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 06/11/2022

So personal, so pretty!

Palmer's floral arrangements were one of our favorite parts of our wedding! We worked with Landynne to bring our vision of big, wild, offbeat, texture-rich florals to life. It's clear she's a perfectionist and will go above and beyond to make each client's arrangements unique. This isn't your cookie-cutter florist! The delivery on the big day was timely and the team did an awesome job setting everything up despite a warm and very windy day in the mountains. We were counting on the florals to tie our color scheme together and they did just that, and we got loads of compliments from guests the whole day!
  • Emily
    Emily N. Married on 05/29/2022

Boho Garden Party Dreams Realized

I was lucky to work with Landynne for my wedding florals, with whom I basically shared a brain. I say that to mean that she knew exactly what I wanted and boy did she and the Palmer team deliver the boho garden party vibes!! Landynne was a dream to work with in every way. I never felt pressured or like she was upselling me; she was extremely cognizant and respectful of my budget. My bouquet was a stunner, the centerpieces and arch spray were perfect, flowers were affordable overall, and the process was seamless. 11/10 would recommend Palmer Flowers (and miss Landynne Thomas) for your NoCo wedding or event!
    Michele W. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Really helpful and great to work with!

Palmer flowers was so great to work with! They were so patient and helpful as we landed on a floral design for our wedding that matched our taste and budget. We were so happy to work with them and everything we designed together came out beautifully!
  • illustration stars

19 photos · 06/04/2022
Dede & Justin
34 photos · 09/30/2021

1300 E Eisenhower Blvd Loveland, CO, 80537
Location of (Palmer Flowers Loveland)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding