Paige Hinrichs Photography

Riverside, CA View map

Fresh & Beautiful, Magazine-Style Wedding Photography.What is magazine-style photography? Natural, Heartfelt Images with Amazing Color & Light.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Julia Married on 09/26/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love my photographer. I'm kinda lay-back and didn't really meet her in person before the wedding. I picked her because I saw she did great shots at my venue before.
    And when I open the door to welcome her into my bride suite, I knew I made an excellent choice! She's so nice and warm, yet very efficient and expertice at her work. She started to work right away. She knows how to utilize the furnitures, window and mirrors to make perfect looks. Love the details and composition, especially all the perfect lightings. They say it's hard to keep the details of the dark suit, yet not to over expose the white gown, but she has everything just right! Thank you Paige for recording all the happinesses. And I loved it so much to work with her. Both Paige and Nancy are really sweet and making me feel so at ease and happy grin emoticon. I'm not good at posing for pics and a bit worried. But once she starts to chat me and direct me, and take pics, it's simply a wonderful experience. So glad she worked Hollywood into us on that day. She has the magic! Can't wait to see the full set!
    One more thing, my wedding day is like 90+ degrees, and she helped to fan and cool me down, how sweet is that!
    Katie Married on 07/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Paige is an absolutely incredible wedding photographer. We were in touch often before the wedding day and Paige was very thorough in getting to know my husband and I as a couple, and making sure she knew what we were hoping for from our wedding photos. The day of our wedding, Paige and her second shooter arrived early to scope out the venue and their energy was contagious. My husband and I had never had professional photos taken before, but relaxing and having fun with Paige was easy (even for my husband who is notorious for not smiling in photos!). A few days after the wedding, Paige shared a "sneak peek" of some of our photos and the shots she got were absolutely incredible. I am in love with all of the shots I have seen so far and can't wait to see the rest. Thank you Paige for capturing our special day and for giving us beautiful memories that will last forever!
    Alisa Married on 09/15/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Paige was such a pleasure to work with! She is an AMAZING person inside and out! Beyond nice and loving! When my husband and I first met Paige, we instantly knew she would be our photographer for our wedding! The connection was just right! We are so SATISFIED with ALL of our photos. From engagement session and to the wedding day! Let me get to the point....hire Paige enough said! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Yamashiro Hollywood Yamashiro Hollywood Restaurant Weddings

Paige captures moments so beautifully and with such ease. Her work is of quality and elegance, and her professionalism and care for her craft is refreshing.

315 E Alessandro Blvd Riverside, 92508
Location of (Paige Hinrichs Photography)

Paige Hinrichs Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Paige Hinrichs Photography offer?

Paige Hinrichs Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Paige Hinrichs Photography offer?

Paige Hinrichs Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Paige Hinrichs Photography offer for wedding events?

Paige Hinrichs Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Paige Hinrichs Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Paige Hinrichs Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding