Engagement

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paige Hiller Photography

Vermont Wedding Style

CLASSIC | TIMELESS | ELEGANT

Every wedding is a new experience, a new story and a new beginning.

A photograph is the one tangible thing that we can touch and feel and in an instant be transported back to those special moments in our life's journey.

My style of shooting is wrapped up into one simple concept: I listen to my senses. I focus on the moments that move me, that bring a smile to my face, tears to my eyes. My inspiration comes from natural light and beautiful locations, my passion for beautiful portraits and exquisite art, and my love for photographing people.

My ultimate goal is to create a visual storybook of your day with an allure all of its own. It is much more than portraits and candid images, it goes further to create a collection of fine art images that tell your unique story, by combining elegant portraiture with exquisite details and unobtrusive candid imagery. I will make sure that the important people in your life, silent and special moments, sense of place as well as all the beautiful details from your wedding celebration have been captured to create a collection of vibrant, and meaningful images to share with future generations.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Burlington

Follow Paige Hiller Photography on

0 Reviews for Paige Hiller Photography

This vendor has 0 reviews. Be the first to review this vendor!

Paige Hiller Photography Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1428421832113 ww storefront 2

Celebrate Our Heroes

$500.00 Value | Promo Code: 1776
Celebrate Our Heroes is a program founded by Paige Hiller to honor the men and women who have served our country. A complimentary Engagement Session will be given to one couple each month. All engagement sessions will be photographed in Woodstock, Vermont. Each couple will receive a USB drive including all engagement images.
#WW4f1bc43cbaa1b765

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with Paige Hiller. She is talented, professional and has a great sense of color and composition. The images are alway incredible.

I've worked with Paige in Woodstock, Quechee and all over the state, she is always professional. The quality of her work is exceptional!

Paige is a true professional who knows the wedding business very well. She is great to work with and has a wealth of information ready to share with wedding couples.

Events

PO Box 22, One the Green, Woodstock, VT 05091   See On Map
802-356-7493 (phone)
Monday through Friday 8:00-2:30. Evenings, Saturdays and Sundays by appointment.