New Jersey Ave, San Jose, CA 95124 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 2

About P.I.C. Photo

P.I.C. Photo is a wedding photography company based in San Jose, California. Owners Christina and Shannon employ a candid approach along with natural and photojournalistic photography styles to capture the most memorable moments of your big day. They delight in providing couples with high-quality images of their wedding that they can cherish for many years to come.

In addition to wedding portraits P.I.C. Photo also offers engagement, maternity, and family sessions. These professional photographers know that saying “I do” is a special occasion, and they strive to make your experience as seamless as possible. Christina and Shannon can deliver your final images in the form of albums, canvas, digital files, prints, and save-the-dates. Couples working with P.I.C. Photo for their big day can also enjoy the following services:

• Additional hours
caitlin dan wedding highres 69 51 1073767 1561345966

• Real Weddings 41

P.I.C. Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• P.I.C. Photo 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • P.I.C. Photo 2
    Engagement Session

Book your wedding before 2020 and receive a free engagement session. You can use these images for save the dates, images to display at your wedding and a chance, before the big day, to work with your photographer and get a feel for how we work.

• New Jersey Ave San Jose, CA, 95124 See on map