P.I.C. Photo

San Jose, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

P.I.C. Photo is a wedding photography company based in San Jose, California. Owners Christina and Shannon employ a candid approach along with natural and photojournalistic photography styles to capture the most memorable moments of your big day. They delight in providing couples with high-quality images of their wedding that they can cherish for many years to come.

In addition to wedding portraits P.I.C. Photo also offers engagement, maternity, and family sessions. These professional photographers know that saying “I do” is a special occasion, and they strive to make your experience as seamless as possible. Christina and Shannon can deliver your final images in the form of albums, canvas, digital files, prints, and save-the-dates. Couples working with P.I.C. Photo for their big day can also enjoy the following services:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Second photographer
  • Willingness to travel

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Christine
    Christine E. Married on 12/12/2020

P.I.C. Photo --They're fabulous!

I've coordinated many weddings and met all sorts of vendors, and the best weddings are always the ones where there is collaboration and respect among the professionals. That's exactly what happened when I met Shannon and Christina. We communicated prior to our clients' wedding, checked in with each other throughout the event, and have remained in contact even after everything was finished! I've recommended them to other clients and will continue to do so!

P.I.C. Photo's reply:

That means so much Christine! Thank you so much for the kind words! The feeling is very mutual and we cannot agree more about the collaboration and respect among the professionals!
    Nicole A. Married on 10/31/2019

Truly the best!

These two women are truly amazing! They are so warm hearted, and fun! They make you feel so calm on any event! They did our wedding, newborn pictures, and now our first family pictures and I would never think to ask one one else! Their work is so diverse. Call PIC photo for your next event!

P.I.C. Photo's reply:

Thank you Nikki!! You’re too kind! We’re happy to have photographed your wedding and to continue photographing your family!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 06/01/2019

These ladies are amazing!

Working with Shannon and Christina was amazing! They are so professional and helpful, and were so easy to work with. They kept us laughing and were great at managing the tricky family dynamic waters. We didn’t have a Day of Coordinator and were concerned about staying on schedule, and they quickly and easily stepped up and put us at ease. It was a joy working with them and we have such happy memories from our wedding because of them. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous, and the kind that you treasure for a lifetime. Thank you ladies for all you do!

P.I.C. Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! We really appreciate you guys and we had fun with your whole family! We were happy to be a part of it all.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

20 photos · 06/01/2019
  • Kimberly & Cesar
    21 photos · 10/13/2018

New Jersey Ave San Jose, CA, 95124
Location of (P.I.C. Photo)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding