144 Felder Ave Apt D, Montgomery, AL 36104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50

About Oz Entertainment

The least expensive part of your wedding will be the most important after the "I do's" are done, and that is why the entertainment you choose to perform on your very special day is so critical. You want to start your new life of marital bliss by celebrating with your family and friends the proper way, which is why hiring a real DJ is so very important! A "real" DJ knows how to read your crowd and get them up and dancing whether they dance or not. A "real" DJ makes the bride and groom happy by making their guests happy as well. A "real" DJ knows what song to play and when to play it, and makes it their goal to please EVERYONE at the SAME TIME! Since 2000 Oz Entertainment has learned how to melt away the stress of months of planning a "perfect wedding" by celebrating it through wonderful music and beautiful lighting!

We realize that your wedding is one of the most important days in your life and we treat that special day as if it were our very own! We are very dedicated to your day and will stop at nothing to see it all the way through: I once overheated and blew up the engine to my personal vehicle in order to make it to the venue in time to play music for a ceremony, I've played a wedding with a 102 degree temperature, and even played a wedding with one hand all night due to a dog bite! We will not let you down! I spend the week prior to your event preparing a playlist for the wedding and polish it up the day before so it is fresh on my mind. The morning of your big day is spent going over the music one more time, performing a sound and lighting check before loading the equipment up, and I arrive two to three hours before guest arrival time to set up and perform a second sound and lighting check. I am very thorough, as you want your DJ to be.

After a consultation with the bride and groom to discuss details we take it over from there; there is no need for you to work on a long playlist of songs because we realize you have a plethora of other details to deal with. And with a limitless music library and hotspot wifi, we are prepared for any last minute changes and guest song requests. We also have a wireless microphone available for any toasts or announcements by a member of the wedding party, family, or wedding coordinator. To ensure a flawless event we only use industry standard equipment in sound and lighting; the very best of the best! To take it a step further, we have backups for everything so that there is never any awkward moments of silence due to a possible technical malfunction. We even use vinyl turntables (which really appeal to the older and sometimes younger crowd) in case a laptop has to reboot, I can throw on a few vinyl records to keep the music going until the digital library is ready to go. Plus vinyl turntables are just aesthetically pleasing to the eye; you will not find too many wedding DJ's playing music off of vinyl turntables! Also, we work under a contract to give you peace of mind that the DJ and music for your wedding will be the last thing you need to worry about.

We are very versatile and used to very last minute changes and well equipped to play both ceremony and reception if required, as well as make any announcements or instruct your guests for particular aspects during the event. We are very diverse with our style of music played, which is always family friendly and suitable for all ages. Early in the event we start out playing soft pleasing music and slowly pick up the tempo as the event progresses. That aspect also applies to the lighting as well if lighting is required; we start off with soft ambient lighting with the ability to match your wedding colors, and when the energy of the reception reaches its tipping point we bust out the lasers and "club style" lights.

Our prices range from $800 - $1500 depending on services needed and location. Oz Entertainment promises to work very hard on all of our weddings, and hope you will consider us as your entertainment. We are very easy to work with and require VERY little work on your part. We do not want your wedding ending up becoming a stressful task that you look forward to getting over with. Our goal is to help your wedding go as seamlessly as possible and be a day of celebration and fun that you will remember forever...at least until after the "I do's" are said!

Follow Oz Entertainment on

blond promo
saint pattys cantina
joytanner
Oz Entertainment
daryl toney i black out cancer
requests
img5193
southern power company 1
img5181
20130803210500
black out cancer august 2013
dj oz9
Oz Entertainment
erin and i at her wedding
guest dj
img5619

• Videos 1

30 Reviews for Oz Entertainment

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2019

DJ Oz is absolutely a delight to work with. I love him so much my family has booked him for a non profit party, my mom's 60th birthday AND my beautiful sister's wedding. All events within about a 6 month period. DJ Oz is very flexible and he is the life of the party. Trust me when I say, you want DJ OZ as your next DJ for your next party or wedding!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Cheryl · Married on 03/10/2018

Do not let a singular low review make you have any doubts. The person who wrote it is obviously a very miserably disturbed individual. But let's be real, if he had all 5 star reviews you would question if wrote them himself or had help. Bryan was recommended by a trusted classmate of mine. This classmate plans events for some of the smartest people in the state. It's been my experience that few people meet your expections, however Bryan EXCEEDED my expections! He delivered services that were professional and custom tailored to our event right down to impromptu requests and attention to our guests from the ages of 1 1/2 to well over 70. Bryan is not a one genre DJ or stuck in any certain decade.
    I have one more child to marry off and I'm keeping his contact information so I can book him as soon as the date is set.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Lori · Married on 01/20/2018

If there was a way to give 10 stars I would! He did AMAZING!! He even got my lazy friends to dance! He was just spot on with his timing and the sound traveled all over my venue perfectly! That's just his performance. The man is such a caring and easy to work with guy. Even my older guests were giving me compliments about him. I can't express how much I recommend him. So affordable and so worth it. If you are looking for a dj, you honestly just need to book him. So kind, so professional, and so in sync with everything. The best!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Oz Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• The Music Guys
    The Music Guys Wedding DJs

I had heard about "The Great And Powerful DJ Oz" for several years without ever crossing paths with him. I had always heard such positive things about him ... How he had an old school heart with a new school mentality. We then exchanged a few texts and he seemed to be a nice guy. Then one night he called me out of the blue and we talked and laughed for over an hour. I told my wife it was really a thrill to finally talk to him. Since then we've spoken several times and I'm looking forward to when I finally get to see him in action. He's high energy, personable, and very entertaining and I'm proud to call him a friend. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about him and again I can't wait to finally work with him someday,

• 144 Felder Ave Apt D Montgomery, 36104 See on map
    3346698801 (Other Phone Number)
    3346698801 (Fax Number)