Oye Productions

• All Star Jukebox
  • Smash City

2 Reviews for Oye Productions

Cassandra Marie · Married on 07/09/2011

We used Oye Productions for their cigar rolling services at my wedding, and I couldn't be happier with their services!

Patricio is personable and extremely responsive which made my job EASY (he's the individual you work with on details and reserving, but another individual will arrive on the day of your event). We received free samples of the cigars for us to choose from before even booking them and he was more than ok when I requested a combo of 2 different types. They offer custom cigar bands, which we took advantage of and used our custom monogram for the artwork. I wanted my groomsmen to have some cigars in advance so they could have them prior to the wedding, Patricio happily accommodated this request as well. He was even kind of enough to have our roller set aside a few for us at our reception and gave them to my husband directly to ensure we had a few of our own to take home. All and all, I am 100% happy with Oye and would definitely recommend their services!!! All of my guests LOVED this unique addition to our reception so a HUGE thank you to Oye Productions :)

Sent on 07/26/2011

Robyn · Married on 06/10/2012

My husband and I hired Oye Productions for our wedding last Sunday and are extremely happy with the music and service they provided!

We found out about Oye from a friend of ours who takes Salsa lessons in Berkeley from Rebecca, a member of their team. We hired a band with 4 people- a male and female singer, and Rebecca to teach a 15 minute salsa lesson to our guests. We also had a guitarist play the music for the ceremony processional and recessional. The songs he chose to play for the wedding were beautiful- and it was so nice to have live musicians there for the whole time.

Rebecca did a great job exciting the crowd and teaching them a little salsa, despite the fact that our dance floor was on a little bit of a slope. There were some huge schedule snags that greatly affected the bands ability to eat on time and they also ended up being outside when they had not expected it. Despite those major miscommunications on our end, they played an incredible event for us that all guests enjoyed. They also learned a beautiful version of our first dance song- The Way I Am, by Ingrid Michaelson.

I also want to mention that they invited Walter and I to attend salsa lessons with Rebecca so that we could prepare for our wedding! Because of them, learning to dance together is now one of our favorite past times.

Thanks, again, Oye!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2012

• 2208 Parker Street #A Berkeley, 94704 See on map
    Location of (Oye Productions)