We here at Oxford Illuminations strive to offer the best quality LED lighting at one of the most competitive prices. Illuminating a banquet hall/ reception area is the key to hosting a beautiful event
.LED – THE FUTURE of lighting LED tape light is a flexible narrow strip with. LED's mounted on its surface. Applications include both interior and exterior, with color changing and waterproofing options available.
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Extensive color options
- Dimmable and programmable
- Long lifetime, last longer than any other lighting option
- Rugged and vibration resistant
- Performs well in extreme cold temperatures
- Environmentally sound and no damaging UV
- Flexible for versatile designs
- Slim profile
- Available in custom lengths with plug-play connectors
- Easy mounting with double sided tape
- Mounts to wood, steel or metal & most hard smooth surfaces
- Waterproof versions available
Quotes from satisfied customers
"The LEDs in our lounge are custom-made and professionally installed by Oxford Illuminations; they will end up paying for themselves in no time!"
–Judd & Geno, Boca Bar & Lounge (Stamford, Connecticut)
"This new lighting system has helped us book our facility for the next 18 months and has allowed us to charge higher per event."
–Joe, Jr., Aria Wedding & Banquet Facility (Prospect, Connecticut)
"Since installing Oxford Illumination's RGB strip lighting our restaurant has attracted several new customers and business is thriving!"
–Baki, Baki’s Pizzeria (Prospect, Connecticut)
"Our customers have fallen in love with the new and improved lighting; we should have installed LEDs years ago!"
–Vasi, Vasi's Restaurant & Bar (Waterbury, Connecticut)
“The accent lighting installed around our bar area highlights the top-shelf bottles available to customers.”
–Don, Don Carmelo’s (Norwalk, Connecticut)
“It has been easy to book new events and attract new customers since we upgraded our lighting with Oxford Illuminations.”
–Gina, SkyLine Restaurant (Windsor Locks, Connecticut)