251 Steele Street, Denver, CO 80206 Map · Phone number

About Oster Jewelers

Join us in store on October 14th and 15th for a special bridal event! Personal appearances by esteemed designers Katharine James and Katy Brunini. Located in Cherry Creek North, Oster Jewelers has been a favorite of brides and grooms since opening in 2002. We provide personalized service in a friendly setting. As a boutique jeweler, we carry custom engagement rings, wedding bands and bridal jewelry. Let us help you make the perfect choice!

Visit our website!

Follow Oster Jewelers on

k brunninidiasummertrunkshow
OsterCatalogicon
A stunning 8.36 carat VS2 Fancy Yellow Starburst Diamond Ring set in platinum.
A stunning 2.08 carat cushion brilliant cut diamond engagement ring. This beautiful stone is set in...
a6DiamondBandsBlueBkgrnd

2 Reviews for Oster Jewelers

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

I really love my rings that I got from Oster Jewelers. They are expensive, but the designer is expensive. I have been there several times since and they are very happy to clean my ring at anytime and noticed at one visit that my stone was loose and fixed it at no charge. I also had no charge to have my ring sent back to the designer to be resized. We looked at my wedding band a few months prior to buying it and the price they quoted was the same (or even a little less) when we bought it.

Sent on 09/18/2014

courtney · Married on 10/08/2010

0.4
      0.5

I found the wedding band of my dreams at Oster Jewelers. It is a big decision to make a purchase such as this so after thinking about it for 3 weeks my fiance and I went back to see about purchasing the ring. It was at this time that we were informed that the ring was now $1400 more than what I had been originally quoted. The owner explained how the price of gold has sky rocketed and that this ring was extremely underpriced to begin with. The lowest that he would go to work with us was $400 above what I had been originally quoted. I get it, the market changes just like any other industry, I understand that for a new customer walking in that they would be charged what the ring was marked at currently... but for them to not honor a price that they had originally given to me... such an awful move on the customer service front.

As dramatic as this may sound, I couldn't even look at them, I was so disgusted and disappointed. I literally walked out of the store with a broken heart.

Needless to say, we did not purchase the ring and will never purchase anything from this store.

I do have to say that the sales associates here are extremely nice, helpful and friendly. I appreciated their time and assistance very much. I wish I could have made a purchase from one of them as I had planned to.

Sent on 03/15/2011

Oster Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 251 Steele Street Denver, 80206 See on map