Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Oscar Matthews Photography

Timeless moments captured for a lifetime...

I believe the most important thing in one's life, besides their faith, is their family.  We should cherish every moment in time we share with those we love.  Capturing these timeless moments is my purpose.  I enjoy spending time with clients like you in their natural surroundings and wish to tell your individual story without interfering with it as it happens.

I am eager to capture the details of your special day.  It's a day that's all about you and your loved ones, and I want you to be able to remember these timeless moments.  Let me help you capture these precious hours in beautiful photographs that will last for generations.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Birmingham

Follow Oscar Matthews Photography on

3 Reviews for Oscar Matthews Photography

Oscar was very nice and professional. He had a really great eye. Would book him again for future events.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oscar Photography did such a great job on both our engagement and wedding pictures! He has more than enough staff to get the job done! Everyone was on time and very professional. Looking forward to working with him and his staff again in the future! If you are looking for top notch professional pictures this is your guy! Thanks again for your great work!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oscar was amazing to work with. From our engagement pictures to the actual wedding day. He is a true professional!

Profile Picture User5058520, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews