116 36th Avenue N.E, Birmingham, AL 35215 Map · Phone number

About Oruaka Handmade

Welcome to my storefront...OruAka, which translates as "hand craft" in Igbo, my native language. All my items are hand made with care by me, William. At oruaka, my aim is to bring to you reasonably priced handmade cufflinks and other accessories to make your big day the dream you have always wanted it to be at an affordable price. Take a look, Most of the cufflinks can be made into matching sets and if there is anything you have in mind but don't yet see in my shop, send me a convo, I'd love to make something just for you.

1031953
1031961
1031908

4 Reviews for Oruaka Handmade

Eric · Married on 09/17/2011

I ordered 5 pairs of these unqiue handmade wooden cufflinks from this vendor for my groomsmen and myself and they all looked great! They were reletively cheap compared to cufflinks you can usually buy in the store and since I order so many, they gave me free shipping. Look great with brown accessories and there were many types of woods to choose from, so I ordered 5 different types of woods so they all looked unique.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Justin · Married on 09/19/2010

The cuff links and tie clip look great! So excited to have them for my wedding. A great vendor and looking forward to working with him in the future!

Sent on 10/19/2010

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

The product itself is actually very nice and a great value. Too bad the seller is extremely rude and takes weeks to respond to emails. I had an issue with my order where I only received one gift box for two items instead of the two (they were gifts for my bridesmen). I decided to ask the seller for another box since the original box was very nice and I wanted them to match. They basically told me to go "F" myself (without using the F word). Great to buy from if you have weeks to get your order and never have to contact customer support.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Oruaka Handmade FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Jewelry
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 8-13 Days
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No