Heritage-Wedding

Huntsville, AL View map

(The Family: top row: Faith, Madison, Kelsey - Bottom row Levi, Rick, Gabriella, Coleen, & Judah)

True Love Still Happens... 17 Years ago we started with a borrowed car, $1,000 from our wedding, and a whole lot of dreams! Since that time we've reached heights I never thought possible and experienced lows that left us nearly hopeless. Through it all I have seen God establish us as a family that desires more of Him and less of this world. We are not just some big corporate business. We are family owned and operated - and we LOVE WEDDINGS!!!

What We Do - Our Brides

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Bags & Travel
Clothing

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
    Amanda Married on 10/07/2018
    Amazing customer service - I was a huge pain changing everything after already ordering yet they catered to my requests and the robes have shown up exactly how I wanted! Highly recommended
    Krysta Married on 09/02/2016
    I started looking for bridesmaid robes only 2 weeks before my wedding and thought I had procrastinated too long. Then I came across Heritage Wedding. I ordered 6 monogrammed silk robes for my bridesmaids and one for myself. I paid extra for express shipping because I wanted to make sure they showed up before the wedding day. I placed the order on a Wednesday around 4pm and by 10am the following morning they had shipped! The robes arrived today (3 days after I ordered them) and they're GORGEOUS! Everyone's name was spelled correctly and they're exactly what I ordered. They also came individually wrapped in canvas totes - icing on the cake! Would definitely recommend these to any bride - no matter how early in advance you order them :)
    Laurie Married on 07/25/2016
    We ordered robes for my daughter's wedding and they were shipped within less than 24 hours. We chose them because of their great reviews and we are happy to add another one for them. They quality was great, the colors were beautiful, the names were all correctly spelled. Thanks for the great service, we would not hesitate to recommend them.

3322 S Memorial Parkway Huntsville, 35801

M-F 8am-4pm
Location of (Heritage-Wedding)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding