Dahlonega, GA 30533 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About Orlin Entertainment

Thanks for considering Orlin Entertainment LLC to be apart of the big day! We appreciate you reaching out for more information, and want to congratulate you on your engagment!

For a little bit about our company, we have been in the wedding business for years now with a successful track record of providing top-notch DJ/MC services at affordable rates. We currently perform at around 100 events per year, 40 of which are weddings. Our focus, of course, is on weddings!

Our personal personal philosophy revolves around the idea that weddings are a big deal! This is going to be a special day, so we make certain to apply our years of experience in wedding planning, event management, and party hosting to ensure that your wedding is something that you and your guests won’t soon forget. We like to think that we can help direct newlyweds towards their happily-ever-after. But don’t take my word for it! Ask any of our fantastic previous clients! Feel free to read our stellar reviews and learn more about our company at: www.OrlinEntertain.com.

All dates are first come, first serve until a deposit has been made. With that said, it is always important to book early, so we're glad that you reached out now!

For your date, we have a wide variety of services and packages that we can offer for you. We would be more than happy to setup a time for us to have a quick phone consultation to cover some of our package pricing so that I help you find the perfect package that fits your needs and your budget!

Just name a day and time that works for you for a free consultation.

We hope that you will find what you are looking for with Orlin Entertainment LLC, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Follow Orlin Entertainment on

img3255

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for Orlin Entertainment

Aimee · Married on 01/14/2017

I was very happy with the services I received from Orlin Entertainment. George was very professional, responsive, and polite. He answered my emails in a very timely manner, which is something I appreciated. David was the DJ at my wedding, and he did a great job! I found his style to be appropriate-involved-but not overbearing. He also made sure to ask me if he could play a song I had put on my "do not play" list because several guests requested it. I would definitely recommend Orlin Entertainment for wedding DJ services!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Mary-Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

DJ George was THE BEST DJ!!!!! He kept the party alive and no one was ready to leave when we did! All through the planning process, he was quick to respond and answer any and all questions we had! His uplighting added the perfect touch to our reception!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

George is wonderful to work with! I had several guests comment on how great the music was. I only had a few songs that I wanted to hear, but he was able to stay in the same genre. Everyone seemed to have a great time. I will definitely hire George again!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Orlin Entertainment Pricing

Orlin Entertainment Price Rates

Orlin Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 900.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Dahlonega, 30533 See on map