Charlotte, VT 05445 Map · Phone number

About Orchard Cove Photography

I value family and relationships above anything else and seek to establish a rapport with my clients and provide them with images of their connections.

Follow Orchard Cove Photography on

60e41cdaa64b9107 1248358874139 BenHedda0010
BenHedda0010

11 Reviews for Orchard Cove Photography

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Amanda from Orchard Cove Photography was such an amazing experience from start to finish. She was such a pleasure to work with from the very first email exchange, through the engagement shoot, through the big day. She really captured what my (now) husband and I wanted in our photos and had great ideas of her own to really capture the relationship my husband and I have. Most of all, Amanda was incredibly FUN to work with!! We had such a great time on our wedding day (lots of laughs) and I think for us, that was the most important!

Sent on 09/11/2017

While we were planning our big day, we knew that the most important aspect for us was to have excellent photography. We wanted to work with someone professional, highly skilled, flexible, fun, and up for our less-than-traditional games-themed wedding. Amanda of Orchard Cove Photography was the perfect choice for our wedding!

Amanda did a fantastic job with our photos. She is amazingly talented and her shots were gorgeous and captured the life of the wedding -- we wanted natural, fun shots, and she delivered. She was flexible, accommodating, and incredibly skilled. She took photos that I didn't know she had gotten and did a great mix of candid shots and posed. I 100% recommend her! Thank you, Amanda!

Sent on 01/18/2016

In a word, Amanda is great! She is everything that you want in a wedding vendor, and a photographer. She is organized, creative, calm, friendly and fun. She was a little on the pricey side for us, but the quality of her work is impeccable and totally worth it. Her photography was 1 of 5 "nice to haves" that I really wanted for my wedding (she was the only vendor on the list), and I'm thrilled that all 5 came true to complete my wedding vision.
    Can't wait to work with her again. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Orchard Cove Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• The Barnard Inn Restaurant & Max's Tavern
    The Barnard Inn Restaurant & Max's Tavern Restaurant Weddings

A few years back Orchard Cove Photography was on our property for a larger wedding. The bride and groom had the ceremony here and then the reception in the tent up on the lawn. The photographs are beautiful, full of charm, light, and intimacy. She has an excellent eye for wedding photographs.

• Barrie Fisher Photo
    Barrie Fisher Photo Wedding Photographers

Amanda Rocks!!!

• Marie Tyler Wiley
    Marie Tyler Wiley Wedding Officiants

Well this is about the easiest endorsement to write...Amanda is the best at what she does. I worked with her this past year for the first time and just loved her. Her attention to detail is fab...her shots wonderful and her easy going attitude...awesome. :) Trust me...you can trust her! :)

• Charlotte, 05445 See on map