Orange Owl Florist

PO Box 53049, Medford, MA 02153 Map · Phone number

About Orange Owl Florist

Orange Owl Florist (formerly kiwi cabbage) is a floral arranging and event planning company that has been serving the Metro Boston area since 2009. We pride ourselves in providing tailored attention to each of our clients.

We offer full service planning, day-of coordinating, and consulting packages, as well as customized floral arrangements for all occassions. We can provide bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arrangement, reception decorations, and anything else you might need for your special day. Orange Owl Florist is gay friendly and welcomes same-sex clients!!

Visit us at www.orangeowlflorist.com to see more pictures!!!

Bridesmaid Bouquet, Williams Wedding June 2008
Bridesmaid's Bouquet, Sims-Wright Wedding August 2010
Bridesmaid's Bouquet, Sims-Wright Wedding August 2010
Mother's Corsage, Sims-Wright Wedding August 2010
Mother's Corsage, Sims-Wright Wedding August 2010
Ceremony Decoration, with the Justice of the Peace, Sims-Wright Wedding August 2010
Reception decorations, Sims-Wright Wedding August 2010
Reception decorations, Sims-Wright Wedding August 2010
Table settings, Sims-Wright Wedding August 2010
Table settings, Sims-Wright Wedding August 2010

6 Reviews for Orange Owl Florist

We hired James and Orange Owl Florist to do our wedding on June 1st and I simply cannot say enough GREAT things about the service he provided for us. I am one happy bride!!!! He is EXTREMELY talented and we are so very very happy with the way everything turned out. We received compliments on our flowers ALL night long - not only from guests, but from our other vendors. James listened to exactly what we wanted, and was also able to put his own artistic touch on our flowers. He was always mindful of our budget, and never assumed anything. If you want stunning flowers, and a truly great person to work with - I highly recommend James and Orange Owl Florist.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2012

Orange Owl Florist is a perfect choice for any Bride-to-be that wants quality flowers at a reasonable price. James is willing to work within your budget and never put any pressure to spend more than you were comfortable with. He was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. James is very creative, talented and organized and will not dissapoint. My wedding was on September 2nd and I received many compliments on all of the flowers and the beautiful colors. I was more than happy and got just what I anticipated. I would highly reccommend Orange Owl Florist to any bride and groom-to-be or to anyone who may need the assistance of a florist!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2012

I was really happy with the service from Orange Owl. James was really helpful in getting us a good quote, hearing our wishes and he really put together some beautiful flowers. I wanted to keep things on the smaller side with oranges and blues. I wanted succulents. I wanted him to use blue mason jars that I already had. He worked with everything. I changed a lot because I'm indecisive and he was easy going through all of it. I showed him my color swatches and he made everything look perfect and the price was right. I got so many compliments for having bright colors that popped against my white dress instead of white on white. I am extremely happy with how my flowers came out!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Orange Owl Florist FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• PO Box 53049 Medford, 02153 See on map
    We are available 7 days a week! Call or email to set up your consultation.