2784 Grassmoor Loop, Apopka, FL 32712 Map · Phone number

gal9836
gal5545

4 Reviews for Orange Grove Photography

Stephanie · Married on 10/02/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Gayla. She shot our engagement pictures and the entire experience was everything we wanted. She was very receptive to every shot we wanted and even brought some of her own ideas which turned out to be great! Gayla made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire photo shoot while remaining very professional. We received the pictures back very quickly and absolutely loved them! I'm so happy we found her and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Update after wedding: Gayla was amazing!! We used Gayla initially for our engagement pictures and were so happy with the experience as well as the final product that we had no question as to who we would be using for our wedding photography. Aside from being an incredible and very detail oriented photographer, Gayla is an amazing person. She was so sweet and patient throughout both events and made sure to get every shot we requested. I had several of our guests comment on how great our photographer was and how her and her assistant seemed to be everywhere all at once during the wedding without ever being in the way. Gayla worked with us on an individual package that both fit what we wanted and our budget. I could not have picked a better photographer and we are both so happy to have met Gayla!

Sent on 09/11/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Gayla! My husband and I found her through a third party company that we weren't too sure of, but we couldn't be happier. We used her for our engagement pictures, and day of wedding, and plan to with any future photography we may need. Day of, she kept us on task, talked me out of ripping my veil off until we got all the shots we needed, got every shot we requested, (and then some) and was a source of calm for me during all the crazy. She went above and beyond to help me with timeline planning, and gave me all of her input (when asked) and helped to capture the day so perfectly! She even went to the venues both times prior to shooting to scout out pictures and lighting so that everything would be perfect! She truly takes pride in her work, and all of my friends and family continuously say how amazing the pictures are and the photographer was. I would recommend Orange Grove Photography hands down for any type of event!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Kelsey · Married on 04/22/2014

Orange Grove Photography was absolutely wonderful. My photographer was Gayla, and she was prompt, very polite and professional. She was there when my girls and I were getting ready in the bridal suite and captured so many great candid shots of all of us getting ready. My wedding was outdoors and a bit DIY, and Gayla made sure that all the little details that I put time and effort into perfecting were given some attention. She was even able to squeeze in photos of my groom and his groomsmen before the ceremony. All of the ceremony photos were gorgeous, and afterwards she made sure to photograph all of the different family groups I mentioned to her in our meetings that I would need. When it came time to photograph just my husband and I, she came prepared with some photography tricks so that he at 6'6 didn't look so tall with me at standing at only 5' tall. Plus she was able to stay on our time table! Throughout the night she captured great candids of me and my guests, and at the very end she captured the most gorgeous shot of me and my husband kissing goodnight. Thank you Orange Grove Photography, I have so many photos to choose from, and so many people that I've showed the photos to comment how beautiful they are. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Orange Grove Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• 2784 Grassmoor Loop Apopka, 32712 See on map