Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

12 Reviews for Orange County Party Rentals

The chairs we rented for our wedding arrived clean and on time. I would recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Karina, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really shopped the rentals for our garden wedding for 200. The price differences were huge BUT while this quote was the best from the beginning that alone is not the reason to do business here. The tents are 1st quality and they have a tent washer. I was checking other events in preparing for ours and saw another rental company put up filthy tents, one even with holes!!
There were a million little changes that we made up to the day things were delivered and every call was taken graciously and every request met.. I also had a feeling that they were involved and paying attentionwhen the owner John called to say that he was concerned that I might not like one of my choices and after discussion made a change that I am very pleased with.
There is no substitute for personal service and the good advice of experienced professionals. John and his staff were a comfort and a pleasure in a stressful time and the fact that they were also a great value is icing on the cake.

Profile Picture User4218453, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great rental company to work with. We reserved 6 months early knowing that our wedding was the same weekend as local high school graduation parties and Orange County Party Rentals did not disappoint. We were able to make adjustments to the number of tables, chairs, the size of the tent and the size of the dance floor up to 2 weeks before the wedding. Everything was delivered in great condition and set up without anyone being there to supervise the crew.

Profile Picture shannon, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews