Orange Anchor Photography

Manitowoc, WI View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

"Growing up, we are told to "Do What We Love." Nothing could be more true for me..."

Hi! I'm Nicole Bichsel, owner // photographer // of Orange Anchor Photography -- I cannot wait to meet you!

Everywhere you turn there is so much love, emotion, and wonderment at the joining of two lives together. I cherish each and every little moment of your unique celebration as if it were my own, which is why I focus on the emotional, candid, and personal aspects of the day. Your wedding photos should make you smile at a fond or silly memory. Your wedding photos should bring joy to your heart and carry you back on those precious memories. I believe that the best memories are ones that are caught in a glance or an uncontrollable laugh; they are candid and capture the true essence of the moment. These are the moments that are important; the ones you'll want to remember. These are the moments I strive to capture.

Based out of Seattle, Washington | Available to photograph Weddings Portraits in the PNW Area, as well as Northern IL and the Dubuque Iowa area. Planning a Destination Wedding? OAP travels worldwide and seizes every opportunity to do so.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Toning
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Proofs

• AlyssaB
    Alyssa Married on 07/16/2016
    Nicole was absolutely sensational for our engagement photos. My fiance wasn't sure about getting pictures taken, but he totally relaxed after Nicole joked around with us and made us feel more comfortable. Her location was PERFECT for us - golden hour, so romantic <3 The sneak peeks were up really fast (less than a week!) and the rest of the proofs followed close behind. My family and friends love the photos and so do I. Nicole joked about wanting to "wallpaper" our house and at the time I laughed, but after seeing the photos I'm seriously considering it LOL!

I can't WAIT to spend the day with her on our wedding day!
    Sarah Married on 05/17/2014
    Nicole is AMAZING. She knows what to do and when to do it. I am not a planner, and I had no idea when to do pictures. Nicole gave us a sample day of the wedding schedule to go off of that helped us so much. Nicole is extremely professional. She showed up on time with a big smile on her face ready to document the most important day of my life. Her pictures are always so breath taking. I get more compliments, likes, and comments on my pictures than I know what to do with! Her photo editing is unlike any other photographer's I have ever seen. She can make anybody look absolutely stunning. If you are thinking about having Nicole take pictures for you, don't hesitate. It will be the best decision you ever made!!
    Sarah Event on: 12/04/2013
    Okay so Nicole hasn't shot my wedding yet, but she has done my engagement session. She was amazing and our pictures turned out way better than I could have ever dreamed of. She showed up on time and was dressed very fashionably, which sounds weird but it made me feel even more sure that she knew what she was doing. Knowing that the person taking pictures of me has an eye for fashion is always a good thing. Back to the point...the way Nicole edits the photos leaves them breathtaking. I was getting compliments on them for weeks. She is shooting my wedding next May and I couldn't be more excited. Nicole is absolutely the only photographer I can put 100 percent of my trust into (knowing that my pictures will turn out amazing no matter what) and I know how thankful I will be for that on my big day! Book her now, you won't regret it !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Manitowoc, 54220

Feel free to contact me anytime!
Location of (Orange Anchor Photography)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding