San Lorenzo, PR 00754 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000

About Open Heaven by Julie Martínez

Wedding planner and coordinator located in San Lorenzo, PR and working the east and metro areas of the island. What sets us apart is our commitment and passion to plan your day as you have always envisioned. We work simple, elegant, romantic weddings from elopements to big events. Partial planning, wedding day management, elopements, master of ceremony, and DIY weddings decor setup are some of the services we offer. It would be an honor and inmense privilege to be a part of one of the most important days of your life!

Follow Open Heaven by Julie Martínez on

• Debra by Design Studios
  • The Planners by Carmen Díaz
  • So Eventful by Jessica
ca2381abcae9aeb6 FB IMG 1528726172234
First Dance
First Dance
Sweetheart table by Intic corp.
Sweetheart table by Intic corp.
Table centerpiece by Intic Corp.
Table centerpiece by Intic Corp.
ca2381abcae9aeb6 FB IMG 1528726172234

3 Reviews for Open Heaven by Julie Martínez

Shairalys · Married on 11/19/2016

Julie was always there for any doubts and helping me decide. Giving counseling in what is better. And giving options. I was able to enjoy my day completely without having to worry about anything. Her team kept everything under control and even gave us some surprises!! They did a great work.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Open Heaven by Julie Martínez's reply:

It was a big honor helping you start a new chapter in your life as husband and wife, many blessings!

Diosis · Married on 10/15/2016

El profesionalismo es la palabra clave para el servicio de trabajo que ofrece Open Heaven. Desde principio hasta el final su trabajo es de excelencia. Recomiendo no un 100 no un 200 un 500% a Open Heaven. Si deseas estar tranquila el dia de tu evento y poder disfrutarlo sin preocupaciones ni nada tienes que contratar Open Heaven.

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 11/20/2015

It was the best desition I made. I did not have to worry about anything, she answered every call and always treated me with the same concern, professionalism, and care as the first call. She was as equally happy as I with every news and helped me with every question I had no matter if it was in the morning, afternoon, night or even LATE at night, she helped me with all the vendors, both my husband and I had surprises for each other and she handed them perfectly without each other knowing, she handled that all the calls to every person of the staff was up to date and on time. She was great with the guests and with my family she gave special attention. She NEVER tried to impose her ideas on us which it was the BIGGEST reason for us to choose her because every cordinator wanted to change our vision. She listened, gave us ideas, suggestions, and made our vision come true. We are eternally greatful. I would recomend her 200% every time to every bride and groom out there. You will not regret it. R&Y

Sent on 03/06/2017

Open Heaven by Julie Martínez FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 700
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• San Lorenzo, 00754 See on map
    M-F : 10 am - 7 pm
    Location of (Open Heaven by Julie Martínez)