4216 Tennyson Street, Denver, CO 80212 Map · Phone number

About Ooh! Aah! Jewelry

The original Ooh! Aah! Jewelry store was founded in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1988 by Mary Vigil.

With two locations in Albuquerque, the jewelry boutique has won accolades from readers of independent newspapers and magazines in New Mexico. They include “Best Casual Jewelry Store in Albuquerque,” “Best Jewelry Store in New Mexico,” and “Best Downtown Retail Store” over the past several years.

Sarah Ortega, whose mother owns the New Mexico stores, grew up in the jewelry business and after graduating from Regis University in Denver, decided to get into the retail jewelry business and open a third location in Denver, Colorado.

Ooh! Aah! Jewelry sells contemporary and traditional jewelry designs, handbags, and other gift items. In addition, the stores offer a “frequent shopper” punch card for shoppers with an insatiable appetite for affordable, stylish jewelry. It is a great place to find affordable gifts. Gift wrapping is always free. For the shopper who wants to give a hint for that special gift, there is a “wish” list service.

Follow Ooh! Aah! Jewelry on

IMG8294

20 Reviews for Ooh! Aah! Jewelry

• abutler

Allison · Married on 08/27/2017

My husband purchased his wedding band with Sarah O. The selection is great and there are a lot of unique designers featured in this shop. I love the band he chose and it was ordered and arrived promptly. I would recommend this jewelry shop.

Britta · Married on 12/17/2016

Sarah O. helped designed 2 rings for my husband and I! Such a fun experience and we love our rings! Can't wait to go back for future jewelry purchases!!

Christa · Married on 06/30/2016

When we got engaged, we ordered our rings from Ooh! Aah! Jewelry. By the time we got married, they had opened a new shop named Sarah O. Jewelry to handle higher-priced jewelry. Same company, just across the street and with more fancy product. Hannah was so great to work with! My wife and I went in separately to work with her to design custom engagement rings and wedding bands within our budget that were similar to each other but still reflective of our individual styles. Hannah always responded to e-mails within 1-2 days and let us know as soon as there was any news to update. There were a few mistakes along the way, but Hannah was quick to apologize and got everything fixed quickly and without hassle. In fact, Hannah was so great to work with that we went back to her to ask for help to design a necklace for my sister in a style similar to our rings. I'm sure that we will be making return trips over the years. Very LGBT-friendly place. I never felt uncomfortable there.

Ooh! Aah! Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 4216 Tennyson Street Denver, 80212 See on map