Ony Salon

Savannah, GA View map

Ony Salon is the Southeast's premiere exclusive bridal hair styling service.

On your wedding day, you deserve the luxury of having hair stylist that will come to you and your bridal party. At Ony Salon, we know that finding the right wedding hair stylist is essential, especially, when planning your destination wedding. You want someone who is highly skilled and experienced in wedding hair styling. It is important to hire someone that you can trust to bring your hair style vision to reality. We invite you to experience the ultimate in personalized, on location, wedding day hair styling services.

It is our pleasure to provide exclusive bridal hair styling service to Atlanta, Savannah, St. Simons Island, and Jekyll Island, Ga., and Hilton Head Island, SC.

Have you read our excellant reviews?

Reserve your wedding day beauty experience today by contacting our Coordinating Manager at manager@onysalon.com!

You will remember the feeling of getting ready for your wedding day for many years to come!

Ruby Married on 05/24/2014
    I had the BEST wedding hair stylist I can imagine! Tiffony was extremely professional and responsive from beginning to end. She was very helpful in planning the style that we eventually came up with and guided me with how to care for my hair until the wedding. From texture, to length, to personality, to dress, etc. --she didn't leave any stone unturned in considering the best hairstyle for me. She made all of our hair just beautiful, including the ladies' hair I thought she wouldn't be able to do much with (i.e., short hair, difficult texture). She is so easy going that I really enjoyed her company on the day of my wedding as well. I highly recommend Ony Salon for your wedding day hair needs. She was even so kind as to help my husband out with his hair on the day of!
    Amanda Married on 10/04/2013
    Tiffony was easy to contact, porfessional, and provided great service!
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 03/23/2013
    Tiffony and her staff were just awesome! Tiffony was very friendly and professional. In fact, I did have a hairstylist confirmed to style my hair as well as the brides maid and matron of honor. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, she was unable to render her professional services. In sharing the situation with Tiffony, she was understanding and generously adjusted her schedule for my day, as she had a previous event planned for earlier on the same day! I shall always be thankful to Tiffony and her staff especially as my/our wedding was a destination wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Savannah Event Catering Savannah Event Catering Wedding Caterers

Wow...Tiffony is wonderful and great at what she does. Just ask her clients....and let her work speak for itself.

The Pampered Bride Boutique The Pampered Bride Boutique Wedding Florists

Ony Salon....what can I say....Tiffony is fabulous!!! I wouldn't let anyone else touch my own hair, but on such a special day you want the BEST and Tiffony of Ony Salon is the Best!!! Take my advice, she is reliable and....well I will let her work say the rest.

Forsyth Park Inn Forsyth Park Inn Historic Weddings

Tiffony is amazing! Every bride looks awesome and is supremely happy after she is done!

Savannah, 31401
Location of (Ony Salon)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding