1 Elm Street, Braintree, MA 02184 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Olivia's Hair Boutique

Olivia’s Hair Boutique is a beauty salon in Braintree, Massachusetts specializing in wedding day hair and makeup. Owner Olivia Dibona loves making her clients not only look but also feel glamorous. The team of stylists are personable, creative, and dedicated to building strong client relationships. Olivia’s Hair Boutique only uses the finest products on their clients to make them feel their very best while enhancing their natural beauty.

Experience
Olivia is a graduate of TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy and received training from the Goldwell and KMS Academy in New York City, Balayage Bootcamp with Lisa Hart-Walker, Donna Bella, and many more. She’s a Goldwell-certified Master Colorist and specializes in corrective color. She has extensive experience in bridal hair and makeup and a passion for styling bridal parties on the big day.

Olivia’s Hair Boutique is happy to have you and your bridal party in the salon on the day of your wedding or can travel to your venue for on-site styling and application. Olivia and her team will set up a consultation with you to discuss your personalized wedding look. Makeup services offered include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, and false lash application. Olivia’s Hair Boutique offers the following hair services to clients:

• Blowouts

Sweet groom
3a0b1da4272f54f2 1516576595 1b9a8b16c056a848 1516576586678 8 Wiedemann GorgoneW

27 Reviews for Olivia's Hair Boutique

Alanna · Married on 09/27/2019

So glad I chose Olivia for my wedding!

Olivia did my hair and makeup for my wedding a few weeks ago and did such an amazing job! As someone who doesn't wear a ton of makeup day to day, I was really looking for someone who could make me look like an enhanced version of myself and she was able to do just that. I also was obsessed with how my hair turned out - not to mention it held up for the entire day after the wedding as well. Her and her junior stylist did the hair and makeup for myself, my sister and sister in law and it was such an easy going day getting ready. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kara

Kara Stone · Married on 09/07/2019

Book for hair and makeup immediately!

Wow wow wow these ladies are true professionals. I’ll preface this by saying I am extremely particular when it comes to hair and makeup. I wanted soemthing that looked effortless and natural, essentially an enhanced version of my everyday self.

Olivia and her team were nothing short of amazing. I was nervous about timing since I was in a wedding before when we ran out of time for hair and makeup so I mentioned this to Olivia. She scheduled 4 stylists total for my day for only 8 of us. This schedule worked so perfectly and allowed us plenty of time to have touch-ups and take photos before transportation arrives.

Everyone was so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out! Olivia Nailed my look and I felt so confident during the day. I got so many compliments!

I would also say it is a huge plus to booking a vendor that does both hair and makeup! You are only dealing with one team and one schedule and makes the morning so much more streamlined. On top of that these ladies are so sweet and genuinely fun and enjoyable to be around.

Sent on 09/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Olivia's Hair Boutique FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• 1 Elm Street Braintree, MA, 02184 See on map
    781-875-8921 (Phone number)
    Location of (Olivia's Hair Boutique)