Fayetteville, AR 72703 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Olivia Blair

Having been through the wedding planning process myself, I know how important every detail is to a bride. It is my goal to make your day go as smooth as possible. Doing hair and makeup means that I am a large part of your day leading up to the photos and ceremony and I want to make that time fun and relaxing! I have a passion for both hair and makeup and love learning new trends and techniques to make your wedding styles unique. I am also certified in airbrush makeup which I highly recommend for all brides!

website18
website18
fullsizerender 2

12 Reviews for Olivia Blair

Rowan · Married on 10/13/2017

Olivia’s talent is absolutely stunning! I was in LOVE with how she did my hair and added my hair piece! It lasted me all night even through the dancing I did! My makeup stayed flawless even through sweating and the heat. She’s the sweetest and am glad I booked her! She’ll be my go to whenever I or my stepdaughter need anything! She did my hair & makeup, my bridal party of 3, and one of my girls’ makeup. That’s the best I’ve ever felt in my life!

Emily · Married on 01/28/2017

Olivia was FANTASTIC. I don't live in Arkansas so my availability for a trial run was limited, she opened extra early to accommodate me and that was just the beginning. Like only a true bridezilla would, I decided to change my hairstyle at the last minute. I brought some photos and the day of my wedding asked her to rethink the previously experimented style. Well she totally nailed it. I am SO picky about my hair and makeup and didn't even have time to do a makeup trial. Everything was amazing! All night I got compliments on how amazing my hair looked, and that's just a fraction of how I felt about it. All of my girls hair turned out great, a variety of styles and requests and there wasn't even one that was less than beautiful. She was so much fun to work with and blended seamlessly into our group, laughing and having fun with us all morning. I highly recommend Olivia!

Olivia Blair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• Fayetteville, AR 72703 See on map