MakeUp By Boun

Rogers, AR View map

MakeUp By Boun is a wedding beauty service based in Rogers, Arkansas. With several years of experience, this talented artist offers clients a wealth of knowledge and expertise for their special day. As a self-taught stylist, Boun Vang is a driven and passionate professional who brings a cultivated approach to her craft. Her focus is always on providing a stress-free, seamless experience, allowing you to savor every moment of your long-awaited occasion.

MakeUp By Boun offers a range of styling services so that you can choose the experience that best suits your celebration. She is happy to meet you before your celebration to plan a schedule, or for a creative styling session. As an on-site specialist, this artist can get you ready at a location of your choice, saving you precious time on your special day.

Courtney K. Married on 09/18/2021

Boun is the best!

Boun is so incredibly talented, professional, patient, and courteous. I truly wish I could rate her, and her absolutely perfect service, higher! From my hair and makeup trial to the big day, everything was perfect. Not only did Boun create a detailed schedule for my bridal party, she provided expert advice based on what would look best for each of us. Everyone absolutely loved their hair and makeup. I HIGHLY recommend booking with Boun for your hair and makeup needs.

Thank you Boun for making me, my wedding party, and my mom look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!

4200 S 48th St. #40 Rogers, AR, 72758
4792025247
Location of (MakeUp By Boun)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding