51 Shadow Dr, Benwood, WV 26031 Map · Phone number

About Oliver Entertainment

Let’s face it, you have been dreaming of the big day your whole life. Why leave it to chance? I am Brian Oliver. I have been DJing since I was 14. It’s my passion, I absolutely love it. Yes it’s stressful at times but I always get the job done right. I focus on one wedding at a time. I don’t do package A, B, or C. We meet, figure out what you are wanting, what you need, and ultimately p, if we are good fit for each other.

Do you know how many times I get the question, “what do you charge?”. Don’t make your sole decision on price, it just doesn’t make sense. You wouldn’t expect to get a job with out an interview, right?

Now if you are planning a wedding and would like to chat about your day, feel free to reach out. I promise, you will be glad you did.

Thanks

Bouquett toss
me and lee ann

7 Reviews for Oliver Entertainment

Melanie · Married on 09/24/2016

Brian went above and beyond for my daughter's wedding.....wouldn't plan another wedding without him !!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2017

We had Brian DJ our wedding in 2012. He was very easy to work with and accommodated everything for which we asked of him. His repertoire at the reception was fantastic. He definitely knows how to get a crowd involved and stay involved. I've been to other weddings which he DJed and they were all spectacular. He has state of the art equipment and options for any budget and venue size. Whether it's a 50 or 500 guest reception, the music will be heard loud and clear. The lighting packages he has are also tremendous. I've recommended him to everyone who's asked for suggestions since we've been married and will continue to do so in the future. Top notch, world class DJ.

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • W

Megan · Married on 06/26/2016

Brian was beyond incredible for my wedding! He even called me before I booked him to make sure we were both on the same page before I booked him. I couldn't name any other djs who personally call you to see if you are a good match. He played every song I asked him to play even if he didn't have it. He's so fun to work with. He made my reception! Without him, my wedding wouldn't have gone so smoothly. He knew what to do to keep guests entertained and knew the perfect timing for everything such as cake cutting, first dances, etc. He also has creative ideas to make sure your guests and you have a great time. He's the best!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Oliver Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 51 Shadow Dr Benwood, 26031 See on map