Denver, CO 80220 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Olena Films

Olena Films is an innovative husband-and-wife videography duo based out of Denver, Colorado. Partners in love and life Stephen and MeiLi first met when MeiLi was interviewing Stephen for a video documentary at school. Since then, this talented couple has fallen in love with spurring each other on in their creative dreams. Together Stephen and MeiLi created Olena Films to pursue their passion of connecting with couples and to capture their love on camera. At Olena Films, they believe nothing beats savoring the tender, fleeting moments of a wedding day for a couple to relive forever.

Olena Films offers packages as well as add-ons to fully meet the video needs of your big day. Their services include:

• Professional videographer
  • Second shooter
  • Multiple cameras
  • High-resolution film
  • Sneak peek
  • Three to six minute highlight video
  • Rehearsal dinner

p1030693 2 1
p1030297 2

20 Reviews for Olena Films

Talia · Married on 09/16/2017

MeiLi and Stephen (Olena Films) are hands down the BEST decision we made when it came to wedding planning! Not only do they have absolutely amazing talent, but they both are absolutely incredible people!! Their attention to detail is astonishing. They both are very personable people and actually cared to get to know us before the wedding rather than just showing up. They care to get to know you on a personal level so they make sure they understand you as a couple and your style. We could've literally sat at the Starbucks and talked with them for forever (mind you we were there for several hours)! They felt like people we've been friends with for years. At the wedding, they were beyond respectful, but at the same time took control which sets them apart from others! We also got our preview film a few days after our wedding which was such an amazing gift and we cannot wait to see the rest. Do yourselves a favor and hire them! ♥ You will not regret it!!!

Kristin · Married on 09/09/2017

We got several recommendations for videographers for our wedding and I checked out all their websites and fell in love with Olena Films. Luckily they were available! They did such an incredible job with the sneak peak, highlight film, speeches and then did a documentary of the whole day! They are professional, wonderful to work with and captured such incredible details of our day. I highly recommend them! It was worth the cost to have lasting memories we can watch over and over again.

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

I used Olena Films for my wedding in Boulder a few weeks ago and I was honestly blown away by them. I could not be more happy that we decided to use them for our wedding. I know there are many videographer choices out there, but seriously Olena Films is the one to use! Both of them are so down to earth and sweet to work with. They truly listened to everything that was important to us. I am sure they have many couples they work with, but they really made us feel so special. Not to mention the video we got is INCREDIBLE. I was honestly in shock with how it turned out. And it was only the sneak peek video that was included in our package. I cannot imagine what the main video is going to be like when the sneak peek was that good. The music, the film they got, and the love they put into their videos truly show. One thing that I loved that they did at my wedding was come up to me and let me know during dinner that they needed more film of us. As simple as that may sound, I feel like many vendors you hire are not that honest with you. Olena Films knew the quality of the video I wanted and therefore they let me know that we needed to grab more film at some point. Olena Films quality of work, responsiveness to emails/calls/texts, friendliness, and organization are all reasons you should use them for your big day.

Olena Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,799.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive