PO Box 1114, Sparta, NJ 07871 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Oh! Studios, Inc.

I've been a DJ for over 20 years. I've shifted my business to include Photo and Video as well as Limos and Invitations because I have the experience to help plan a great wedding. I take great pride in what I do and I strive to make my clients happy. I am a family man (3 beautiful children) and I like to treat my clients as an extension of my family. I love to be challenged and I promise you will never be treated like a number when you work with me. Feel free to email me with any questions. I hope I can help you plan the wedding of your dreams whether your budget is $10k or $10 million.

image01
image01
5362fb115b9f22a6 1221839577712 PamBono01 smaller
PamBono01 smaller
Oh! Studios, Inc.

9 Reviews for Oh! Studios, Inc.

Kristi · Married on 10/23/2010

Orlando was GREAT! Played fun music that everyone enjoyed and danced to the whole night through. AMAZING!!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Shauntele · Married on 03/27/2009

Orlando, Sean and Bob where remarkable. I was so happy with their work and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend them!

Sent on 04/19/2009

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2008

Sean Fitzpatrick and his asst. photographer, Bob, were phenomenal. Very professional and comfortable to be around. They spent a lot of time with us and were never in the way. I can't wait to see the pictures, I know they got a lot of amazing shots and everyone at the wedding loved them!

Sent on 07/13/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Oh! Studios, Inc. FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oh! Studios, Inc. 1
    DJ-Photo-Video for $2995
    (1) DJ, 4 hours, you can choose your music via your online planning area (1) Photographer, unlimited digital pictures to cover Ceremony and Reception, your own 5 page website to display pictures to friends and family, proofs on DVD, albums available starting at $150 (1) Videographer with a professional 3-chip camera to cover Ceremony and Reception. Raw footage with title and menu provided on non-copy protected DVD. Editing available starting at $300.

• PO Box 1114 Sparta, 07871 See on map