Oh! Studios, Inc. Reviews

9 | Sparta, NJ

9 Reviews for Oh! Studios, Inc.

Kristi · Married on 10/23/2010

Orlando was GREAT! Played fun music that everyone enjoyed and danced to the whole night through. AMAZING!!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Shauntele · Married on 03/27/2009

Orlando, Sean and Bob where remarkable. I was so happy with their work and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend them!

Sent on 04/19/2009

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2008

Sean Fitzpatrick and his asst. photographer, Bob, were phenomenal. Very professional and comfortable to be around. They spent a lot of time with us and were never in the way. I can't wait to see the pictures, I know they got a lot of amazing shots and everyone at the wedding loved them!

Sent on 07/13/2008

Meghan · Married on 06/07/2008

Orlando and his staff were amazing. The process was so easy and Orlando made our reception into the best dance party ever!

Sent on 10/08/2008

Alison · Married on 06/17/2005

Oh! Studios provided the DJ Services for our wedding. Orlando was a great MC and we couldn't have been happier with the service. Their website is very helpful. You can select the songs you'd like (or would not like) to be played at your wedding. They were great! I'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/18/2007

Oh! Studios, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Alison! Make sure you send me your email address so I can invite you to our future special events.

Mia · Married on 11/17/2007

I enjoyed working with Oh! Studios for my wedding. I used them for DJ, Video, Photo and limo. I have yet to see my video but I am sure that I am going to be super super happy with it. I did get back my wedding photos and I LOVE THEM! They are great! Orlando is a great MC as well!

Sent on 02/08/2008

Breanna · Married on 10/02/2009

3.0
      3.0

Oh Studios did an amazing job at the wedding. Orlando contacted me prior to the wedding to set everything up so that I could customize every song I wanted. They provide you with a website that you can actually pick all the music you want and don't want to hear. The website gives you tools to detail everything for your wedding day so you really feel like you know how it's going to flow - start to finish.

Sent on 10/28/2009
  • F

fdgsgf · Married on 12/05/2009

2.2
      2.0
      3.5
      3.5
      2.0

Worked with Damon. Never responded back to my calls or messages. ruined my music that i picked out. Dont work with him very unprofessional. I would work with Orlando. Photographer was nice and friendly.

Sent on 06/13/2010

Gerald · Married on 10/13/2007

0.0

Oh studios provided a DJ, photo and video for my wedding on October 13, 2007. At first we were very happy with they're service. Unfortunatley, they're ability to respond and complete the service is very poor. They were referred by a friend of ours who used them for they're wedding. After they're neglect our friend is now embarrested she referred them. As of todays date we have still not received our (3) photo albums promissed along with other things as apart of the original agreement. We have been trying to contact Oh Studios via phone and email for over two years. We finally were contacted by Nick (Email) on August 2009 and he explained our albums would be ready soon. We have tried so many times to be understanding about how our items were overlooked, but now i will have to seek OTHER WAYS to get satisfaction. I really hate having to put this comment on they're website, but they have left me with no other choice. Gerald & Rebecca Schopper

Sent on 10/30/2009